theflyzman is offline Associate Member

HCG and Clenbuterol During Cucle of Sustanon 250 and Deca

I want to take some of the HCG and Clenbuterol I have during my cylce of Sustanon 250 and Deca . I'm taking 500 of Sus and 400 of Deca a week. I'm in week 4 of my cycle. I heard that the Clenbuterol will work well together with the juice with the protien synth. I only want to do a little of the Clen during my cycle, saveing most of it for after. I read that the clen will make the juice work better. Also how do you mix this HCG? Do I just put the hard powder into the liquid amp, or what?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    save ur clen for pct & yes mix the powder with liquid amp

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    save ur clen for pct & yes mix the powder with liquid amp
    totaly agreee

Why not during??

Clenbuterol , above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells.
    Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    dats y its better to use clen during pct bcoz during pct u can easily lose ur gains

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Do HCG in the 3 weeks running up to PCT, then clen first day of PCT thrughot - take benadrly every 3rd week with the clen, start clen dosage pritty low and upp it untill the sides get unbearable...I swear by HCG and Clen along with Clomid for PCT - clen is anti catabolic - use all the of these and keep ur calories high and u shouldnt loose much mate

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyzman
    Clenbuterol , above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells.
    Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.
    Im 3 weeks into Test E, Deca Dbol with an all out dirty bulking diet - ur saying clen will increase my gains ? Im wanting to gain as much weight as possible, i would of thought clen would reduce my gains...(allthough im 9.5-10% BF anyway)

If you think about it, it seems you would only need to consume a higher calorie intake then you are now to compensate for the clen fat burning.

What about this bendryl stuff????

eddiem32 is offline New Member
    HCG - i was always told/taught from years ago.that once you mix it - its has to be refrigerated...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how long it stays in your system..

Yes. You must keep it in the fridge once you mix it. It would be ideal to only mix what you need at that time. Order only what you plan to use at one time. If you want to have 4 shots of HCG for your PCT order four shots of what IU you want to inject each time Ex 2000IU or 1500IU. Hcg will stay in your system for 5 days at a time, although I'm not sure of detection times go as far as drug testing is concerned. Good luck!

Thread Information