Thread: Side Effects

MuscleGuru is offline Banned

Side Effects

which steroids are good and bad for the following? or does it depends more on the person than on the juice?

shrinkage

geno

acne

water retention

hair loss (I know HDT has a lot to do with this)

long time liver damage and possible cancer prosecuter

heart rate, blood pressure

has anyone experienced this side effects? if so, can you explain how serious they were?

I have a good amount of friends that use steroids , but noone will ever admit to any major "shrinkage." I assume this is because of shame or something of the same degree, because shrinkage is usually the first side effect mentioned when talking about roids.

I have always been curious as to how much does it shrink, are we talking about half size or just half an inch?

thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Go to the main board and read "Drug Profile" then read "Side effects"...then come back, go to the top of this page and read "Hot topics for discussion". That will give you a platform to start...read read read my friend. We're here to help but first you have to show us you can help yourself.

P

yea, i went through pretty much all the steroids on the main page

i am just confirming

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Shrinkage you will get from pretty much every roid except low dosage of Primobolon and that shrinks some people even at 300mgs!

Gyno to tell you the truth most people don't ever get! I would say in the testosterones Suspension would probably affect gyno the most but any test can give you gyno! Gyno from Deca and Anadrol can also occur! I don't know anyone personally that has gotten gyno from Deca, but Anadrol gave me a little bit of gyno!

Acne you can really get from anything and I still believe it is not caused by steroids but is caused by hormone changes! Everyone gets or doesn't get acne in a different way! some get it in there face, on there back and shoulders and I have even heard of people getting it on there butt! Some people also see acne on there arms and chest! I also know some guys that take large amounts of everything and get no acne (Makes me sick... hehe)! I personally don't get much acne on cycle but I get it with Clomid!

Water retention is worst with Dbol , Anadrol and test! I personally get it worst with the tabs!

Hair loss: Pretty much everything will affect your hair! Testosterone , Anadrol, Dbol, Fina and Primobolon all are hard on the hair line!

Liver damage is obviously the orals but I have not seen much liver damage even using orals for months I have more problems wit hthe kidneys!

Cholesterol and BP: Orals are hard on the cholesterol and blood pressure! For me Winny is always hard on the Cholesterol and shoots it through the roof!

I think the steroids with the most side effects are orals! I get regular blood tests and everytime I have been taking orals my results come back shitty!

Shrinkage is no big deal bro I really don't give a shit about my balls shrinking (Keep in mind your dick doesn't shrink) and some people even think there dick looks bigger on roids I think this is from your balls shrinking making your dick look bigger!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Side Effects

Originally posted by MuscleGuru

I have a good amount of friends that use steroids , but noone will ever admit to any major "shrinkage." I assume this is because of shame or something of the same degree, because shrinkage is usually the first side effect mentioned when talking about roids.
    hey bro, thats what this board is here for, so you dont have to experience the same sides they do. we discuss this stuff honestly and openly so we dont get any of these sides,or at least lessen them to some degree. listen to these guys when they give advice, because 99% of them know their stuff.

peace bb79

yea thats why i am asking all the questions

and thanks for the shrinkage info

but how much does it shrink, and r u saying only the balls shrink generally? and if so, does it come back after the cycle?

thanks

Mike Guest
    Yes your testicles shrink - yes it comes back post cycle

(No your penis will not get smaller)

are there cases that the penis shrinks or the testicles don't go back to normal?

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    No I have never heard of this!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    some bros, when not allowing enough time between cycles, or not taking the right post cycle supps do have this problem, but for the most part no, you will not have any permanent shrinkage.

peace bb79

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hey muscle ummm guru

i did mad cycles and my dick shriveled up and my balls are like raisins!!!so i just lopped off my cock and balls and now i go by partygirlnyc incase you need to PM me.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Hey if your balls shrink it makes you dick look bigger. Some side effects arnt bad are they??

hehe
    everything can be looked at as a positive, it's a part of life

Hair Loss

we all know it, HDT blah blah
    being on the juice increases chances of hair loss

but, by how much? how do you know if you are at risk?

can anything be done to prevent this?

lets say it isn't prevented during the cycle, can it be regained from pills such as propechia and others of the sort?

Skin Changes

another big problem with steroid use
    skin changes

how often does it happen? is it more likely happen with certain drugs as oppose to others?

i know, i know, before you jump on me and tell me to read the steroid profiles, i did, i am curious on your real life experiences

also, is there a way to prevent it?

With hair lose its only speeds up the process if your are genetically prone to hair lose then it will happen quicker when you are on the gear. Are you talking about acne or just oily skin? Acne I use only perscription (accutane) but just oily skin I use a cleanser that cleans as well as hydrates.

REM
    REM is offline Member

side effects

I have to agreed with barbell 79 if any AS users do not take the right cycle will have a problem.
    I had the experienced myself i did not take precaution to follow instructions and so suffered
    shrinkage of my penis i lost 3/4 of an inch, and some potency no problem with my testicles and wich my sex performance was not good at all and you fill like shit. now i'm
    taking for some time, some chinese natural herbal not weed, results are that i'm getting mi shit back together step by step i know is gonna take some time but, my sex is way better. And you guys
    have to agree with me on this, that this is the main thing to worry about, since this more serius than anything else. (acne,hair,gyne is not to much of a problem.) you will probably say it is not but, just wait till you experience it youself than you will reply back to me.
    main thing was that wasn't ready for AS back then.
    be safe and some info first.....JAYY

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    LMFAO, my penis gets bigger on a cycle, all that extra blood flowing through my body. I get a better pump too, hahahahahaha.

I love urban legends about gear.

Originally posted by MuscleGuru
    are there cases that the penis shrinks or the testicles don't go back to normal?

Mike Guest
    Ok I HAVE to ask....WHY are you asking all these questions? I mean I know that this board is here for this sort of thing but since yesterday you have made atleast 20 seperate posts and asked atleast 2-10 questions in each post. I don't understand. I am not trying to be rude but please consider going out and researching some and come back when you get stuck - this board is much more productive when used like that. I am really impressed by the members here at how many of your questions have already been answered. You'll find that people really are willing to help here but you gotta help yourself out a bit as well bud.

thanks

yea i appreciate that

i've read a lot of the posts, but none were specific answers to what i have in mind

if it bothers you, just erase my posts pls

thanks for the help guys

in terms of skin chnages I ment color changes
    I have noticed this with some steroid users, does this involve abuse or long time use?

thanks again.

Mike Guest
    Bro please answer my question - what is this for - you said before you had more questions on your piece of paper - well what are you doing? whats all the questions about?

general questions i need second opinions on to help other people and for myself also

these are just some of the questions I get asked by my clients

Mike Guest
    what kind of "clients"???

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame but it seems to me that a Personal Trainer should already have the answers to a lot of those questions. Now before you say "I'm looking for second opinions" did your clients ask you to get 2nd opinions or do you not have enough confidence that you can answer their question without checking with somebody else? It's just a question.

that's why I really don't like talking about myself
    what does it matter anyway?

heh, if you want i'll answer my own questions right after
    but it really will be just a lot more posts

Mike Guest
    oh good lord no.....

your "clients" are those you train?? You are a personal trainer??

No. I don't believe it for a second. Half of the bros on here are twice as qualified as your questions would dictate you are - and I wouldnt even hire them

DONT fucking lie to me. That angers me.

not everything is as simple buddy
    I rather not get into it

no need for anger

Mike Guest
    No this isn't simple anymore - I will agree - make it simple for me MG

Tell me what the story is behind why a PT needs to ask all these questions?

allright

for every study there is a counter-study

you say a certain type of breathing matters during a workout, I will give u a study that says breething means shit

you say proper form matters, I will find a study that says it does't

you say steroids are "good", US government says they aren't right?

which is right, which is wrong??? there are many opinions on everything

I am just gathering information for a perfect workout, nutrition, cycling, supplements, everything...

wow

please god make him die.i never wish death on anyone but this isn't even funny anymore.you are wasting our fucking time!!do you knwo what trainers make where i live?i wouldn't pay you the sweat off my balls for your anything you may think you know.

Lush is offline Associate Member

Re: wow

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    please god make him die.i never wish death on anyone but this isn't even funny anymore.you are wasting our fucking time!!do you knwo what trainers make where i live?i wouldn't pay you the sweat off my balls for your anything you may think you know.

hahahahaha

This is too good...

Muscle Guru- i'll send you a plane ticket to NY. you can be partyboy's personal trainer!

i think he needs help with his bench press mostly.
    (I'm catching up partyNYC- I'm up to reps with 265 now... only another 100lbs to go bro...)

BTW...at the time I posted this MG- you're up to 85 posts. Not bad for what? it's been like 1 day hasn't it?.

lush,hahaha

85 posts!!damn Mike he gonna catch you ass!!in two weeks!!!hahaha.yo Lush i haven't gone back to flat barbell bench yet.i don't wanna knwo how weak i've gotten on it.haha.i've just been stickign to the D'bells.85 posts in one day!!!!hahahaha. GURU it's cool bro.i mean i do alot of drugs too, but the trick is not to let it affect your normal life.the crackpipe just isn't for everyone.talk to Dane he'll smoke you up and mellow you out.hahahad to bring you into this chaos bro!

Right...

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Hey muscleguru... I gotta say you have taken the recent rough ride pretty well...
    You deffinately deserved it though...

but mellow out and hang around bro..
    (key words here being mellow & out...hehehe)

besides,
    I can't be the only one busting partyboy's balls

Please if there is a mod out there please delete these post I cant keep laughing like this......

ptbyjason Guest
    Hey Muscleguru, I'm a personal trainer too, where did you get your certification from?

Thread Information