Polynomstapler is offline New Member

What do you think of that cycle?

Look here

How much can I expect from that cycle? Do you have any further suggestions?

And, must important, do you think, that a 18yrs old can do such a cycle? I'm very tall, so I don't want to get any taller..

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    your too young to start steroids my brutha. Wait and grow to your natural potential, you still have a few years bro. Don't get tossed into thinking you need roids to grow. It's all about hard training, diet, sleep, rest. Take some creatine, and supplement with glutamine, get plenty of rest, don't drink alcohol, its all about dedication my friend not drugs...once you reach your natural potential- then you can think of taking the next step. Hope you take this into consideration.

SOLID

Thanx, but it's fucking hard. I want to get big, now! It's so demotivating when you're training that hard that you nearly vomiting every time and you see idiots that don't give a fuck bout their training or nutrition but grow three times that fast...

First off-
    how long have you been training?
    how many days a week do you train?
    why do you want to get big?
    what are you goals, do you want to pursue bodybuilding competitions?
    what does your diet look like?
    how much do you weigh?
    what are you measurements? arms, chest, legs, calves?

answer these questions and I will further help you.

SOLID

>how long have you been training?
    for 1 year and 1 month
    >how many days a week do you train?
    usually 3 days a week
    >why do you want to get big?
    C'mon, it's always the same. Want to be proud of your body, to impress people and most important you want to be content with yourself.
    >what are you goals, do you want to pursue bodybuilding competitions?
    Not in the near future.
    >what does your diet look like?
    I don't have a strict dieting plan, but I try to eat as much protein as possible and to eat a bit more than I burn. No alcohol. But I'll probably start with a stricter diet plan next week when I also change my studio. I'm going to workout in a 'hardcore' gym.
    >how much do you weigh?
    At the moment 95.5 kilo (210 lbs), 1.93-1.94 m tall, about 13-14% bodyfat
    measurements: arms: 15.5 inches, chest 45 inches, legs 25 inches, calves 17.5 inches

I know, I'm far away from my genetic limit, but this is also a reason I want to juice. I don't want to surpass my genetic limit as I don't want to take juice all my life. I wan't to put on some quality mass and to hold it naturally without any juice for as long as possible.
    Last edited by Polynomstapler; 06-04-2002 at 02:38 PM.

well bro, you don't even have a base of training experience. You just started. You still have years of natural growth. I'm not kidding you with proper diet, hard training, rest, and sleep -you can make excellent gains. I would at least wait till you have added 2 inches to every bodypart from where you were when you started lifting. You only work out 3 days a week, I would at least step that up to 4. Post your training regimene days/sets/exercises/reps. I would add glutamine and creatine for know. I hope some of the other bro's chime in and agree with me on this one. I waited till I was 23 to step into the darkside. I have been training since I was 16. I grew alot in that time of being natural and still to this day have I only done one cycle, and am still growing naturally. You should spend a good 3-4 years dedicating diet, training hard, and you will grow like a weed. Don't go for quick gains- that's being a pussy IMO.

hope you put some thought into this one.
    SOLID.

Thread Information