Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member

Question Blood work and testing....

A friend of mine just gave me a call. He may be getting blood work done for his new job. He's a little freaked because he stopped taking dbol in late april and is worried that it'll show up in his test. Anyone know the detection times of dbol? I've read that it's 1-2 months. Is this accurate? If he's not being tested for another week or two, will he be alright? Thanks in advance everybody...

tuff is offline Junior Member
    What type of job is he getting? I have a job that test more then anyother and i have had them do blood work but they never look for gear. It is a very expensive process.
    Peace out
    tuff

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    I have not know of any place testing for AAS. If it is a typical hiring exam then they most likely wont do a complete metabolic profile. However if they do they may notice that your buddies liver enzymes are elevated and question him about that.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Dr. Derek
    I have not know of any place testing for AAS. If it is a typical hiring exam then they most likely wont do a complete metabolic profile. However if they do they may notice that your buddies liver enzymes are elevated and question him about that.
    and in this case tell them" yeah i know ,i was taking creatine,i heard that stuff wasnt good for you so i stopped taking it"

Neo
    THanks guys. He's actually going to be working as a police officer. He was told that he may be having blood work done and he was worried that he'd be tested for AS. I told him not to worry too much because testing for AS was really expensive. Would Dbol still be in his system?

tuff is offline Junior Member
    I really would not worry about it, my job is more likely to test then the police do and they don't even test unless they are tipped off to you. Plus i know of people that use on the force and have for years so i don't think it is that big of a deal.
    Peace out
    Tuff

Neo
    Originally posted by tuff
    I really would not worry about it, my job is more likely to test then the police do and they don't even test unless they are tipped off to you. Plus i know of people that use on the force and have for years so i don't think it is that big of a deal.
    Peace out
    Tuff
    Thanks bro. I know a couple officers that use too, but this is a pre-employment screening, so I wasn't too sure. I appreciate the advice!

Thread Information