darjones is offline New Member

I finally got my Sustanon and dbol, now what do you think

Hey guy's I got 13 sust 250, and 200 dbol . I was thinking about taking 25mgs of dbol a day for 4 weeks. and 500 mgs of sust for first 3 weeks, and 250mgs of sust, for the remander 7 weeks. Then follow up with some clomid. Let me know if you would distribute it differentley. Thanks DJ

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    IMO i would use the Sus at a certain dosage ALL the way through the cycle....from what i've been told there isn't really a need to frontload or taper Sus250....make sure you have your liver protectants while on dbol and also you have some novaldex on hand in cause any gyno symptoms.
    Good luck bro!

yea man, I was going to stay consistent, but I have 13 amps, and I wan't go any longer than ten weeks on cycle, and I want to use all of my products.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Why do you want to go more then 10 weeks? If you do more weeks at a less amount it will do nothing more for you if you were to do more mg per week for a shorter time. Stay at the same mg for all the weeks and if you don't have the right amount for that then alter the weeks you will be on. The results will be more desirable if you don't draw the cycle out. With the liver protectants try some milk thistle and deffinatly have some nolvadex or arimidex on hand.
    Peace out
    tuff

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by tuff
    Why do you want to go more then 10 weeks? If you do more weeks at a less amount it will do nothing more for you if you were to do more mg per week for a shorter time. Stay at the same mg for all the weeks and if you don't have the right amount for that then alter the weeks you will be on. The results will be more desirable if you don't draw the cycle out. With the liver protectants try some milk thistle and deffinatly have some nolvadex or arimidex on hand.
    Peace out
    tuff
    He doesnt want to go more than 10 weeks..he wants to go 10 weeks..and i personally dont frontload..but alot do for the first week or two, but its usually a higher amount of test all around

thanks man. So would it be better to go 6 weeks at 500mg, and oneweek at 250mgs. or the way that I had prevously planned. DJ

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    u wanna stretch it out atleast 8 weeks bro..i would go 10 like u had it

Just a new thought. What about taking 250mgs every 4 or 5 day's. WOuld that be a better way of using all of my sustanon , spread out equally.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    whats with all these guys with not enough gear? bro if you dont have enough. WAIT TILL YOU DO! these are your fist cycles and you only have 13 sus? you need about 20 or 25 at least. run it at 500mgs for 10 weeks at least. sus takes awhile to kick in. you have dbol to theres no need to frontload. not a flame but i have been reading alot of posts here with guys wanting to do cycles with little gear.

morpheus is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by tanguy
    whats with all these guys with not enough gear? bro if you dont have enough. WAIT TILL YOU DO! these are your fist cycles and you only have 13 sus? you need about 20 or 25 at least. run it at 500mgs for 10 weeks at least. sus takes awhile to kick in. you have dbol to theres no need to frontload. not a flame but i have been reading alot of posts here with guys wanting to do cycles with little gear.
    Tanguy I am planning to do my first cycle with sus@250mg/w with deca @200mg/w I dont see why I should go higher on my dosages after all this is my first cycle. The first thing I learned on this board was to read up as much as possible, and after doing so I have noticed that most agree that a simple 8 week sus cycle @250mg/w would easily contribuite 10kg for a first time user.
    Well all I'm saying is starting out with the minumim dosages are fine and that not necessary we have to go overboard straight away.
    As you suggest having at least 20 to 25 vials.
    Well this is just my opinion, I am hoping to start my first cycle mid June and i hope that I get the results I'm looking for with the least side effects as possible.

Welcome to the Real world.

solid-d is offline Member
    Just take 250 every 5 days or so. Do the math

morpheus is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by solid-d
    Just take 250 every 5 days or so. Do the math
    Well thats easy 8 weeks =58 days 250mg/w=8x vials

Welcome to the real world.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    I am a firm believer in "if you are not gonna do it right, don't do it at all"
    Peace out
    tuff

Thread Information