Is this a good cycle??

Week 1-10
    OMNA 250 every 5 days
    300mg of deca once a week

Week 1-4
    3 Dbol tabs a day

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    if it were me i would change a few things. i would run the sust at 500mg /week split into 2 shots per week, along with splitting the deca in each shot as well.
    are the dbols 5mg tabs? or are they bigger? if they are 5mg's, 15mgs ed will do nothing for you except mess with hpta. up the dose of dbol to 30mg ed for 4 weeks.

peace bb79

4plates is offline Banned
    bb79 said it
    do you have novledex,clomid,and all the fixens

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You ask too many questions and don't listen to the advice you are given. You've already admitted that your are currently in week 7 of a cycle that has done shit for you and it's obvious that you have no clue what you're doing. Now you want to continue into another cycle...again with no clue?!?! Whoever has been feeding you advice on how to take AAS is uneducated on the topic. My advice would be to stop right now, and read, read, read so you will know what in the hell you are doing next time you do this (which should be at leats 8-10 weeks from now).

fiveit is offline New Member

Being Clear...

I guess I have to be REALLY clear to some people on this message board who think they know it all. I must remind you that everyone starts out somewhere. Would you like to discuss how to do custom fiberglass work?? I doubt it. And I could make you look like a moron on that topic, so please stop crushing me everytime I come on this board. I have stopped everything I was taking 1 1/2 weeks ago and now I am researching and gathering information for a future cycle in 8 weeks. It was apparent That my dosages were too low, so it wont take long for the test to clear my body and my natural test. to be normal again.

Re: Being Clear...

Originally posted by fiveit
    I guess I have to be REALLY clear to some people on this message board who think they know it all.
    I don't know it all, and never claimed to (this has already been pointed out to me). As for you being more clear....you hit the nail on the head!!! If you want advice, give us more info. and be honest. For example you didn't say that you were stopping your first cycle and you didn't say that you were going to wait to start your 2nd cycle. That information is important bro. If I pissed you off I'm sorry, not my intention. We're more than happy to help and offer advice but please be as thorough as possible when giving background information.

I'm new,

I may not be new to bodybuilding but I am new to the steroid world. I am trying to lean about the different drugs and the "lingo" that goes with it, I can take criticizm very well about things I dont know about.
    Anyways, lets just make peace! I am stopping for 8 weeks, August first will be another well planned out cycle. A strong, dedicated cycle.

Week 1-10
    OMNA 250 every 5 days
    300mg of deca once a week

Week 1-4
    3 Dbol tabs a day

What do you think of this? I have 8 shots of testolent . 100mg/shot
    Is there any room in this cycle for that? Give me an honest opinion.
    And once again, If this sounds stupid, I am only trying to learn.
    Thanks, Adam

Cycle looks decent but if at all possible I would try to bump the omna to 500mg/week and the dbol to 20-25mg (4-5 tabs)/day. Other than that you will also need either nolvadex or arimidex to combat estrogen production from the test, and clomid for post cycle.

Nolvadex - hold on to this until you see signs of gyno. Then start at 80mg/day until symptoms subside and continue at 20mg/day for remainder of cycle.

Arimidex - .25mg/day for 10 weeks (remember, you only need one of these....not both)

clomid - 3 weeks after last shot of deca 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x next 10 days, 50mg/day x next 10 days

what if.

Ok, got it... Now I have just come off 8 weeks of deca at 300 per week. Would it be ok if I didnt use the deca next cycle? I have heard that not everyone uses deca. I have 8 testolent shots as well, do you recomend using them? Would they fit in my cycle anywhere???

Week 1-10
    OMNA 250 every 5 days

Week 1-4
    3 Dbol tabs a day

Why do you say 500mg of OMNA? Is it that much better than if I was doing it every 5 days? I have heard both.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    this is exactly what i posted for you in the beginning.........whats the problem?

peace bb79

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    omna say on mon and again say on thurs---keeps blood levels equal

Thread Information