BigGuy17 is offline New Member

Winny and Weight Loss

I know that steroids dont have a direct role in fat burning, but what kind of results can i see if i did a winny only cycle. I will be on a reduced calorie diet which is high in protein and doing a lot of cardio. I am also around 20% body fat. Thanks.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Winny actually produces lean muscle mass and increases muscle hardness =\

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    The winny would add hardness & definition and prevent muscle loss if yo are on a caloris restricted diet. Don't expect it to put on any additional size or mass.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    yeah winny cuts ya up, to shed bf try changing your diet and add more cardio w/ less caloric intake, 500 cal less a day is losing a pound a day
    peace

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Ok a Winny Cycle Only

It is good for weight loss because you can diet hard=low carbs and still have that full look and muscle hardness. Winny will not make you lose fat but you can diet harder without your muslces looking FLAT....
    -East Coast

BigGuy17 is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for the answers. Should i expect to add a good strength from it.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by skiboy
    yeah winny cuts ya up, to shed bf try changing your diet and add more cardio w/ less caloric intake, 500 cal less a day is losing a pound a day
    peace
    i think a little more than 500 cal reduced daily would be required to drop a pound a day?

tracepyott is offline New Member
    how does whinny shred u up? i know it gives you lean mass by giving you no water gain like deca dbol etc, but is it a diuretic or somethign?? how does it lean you out??

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by skiboy
    Reducing your diet by 500 calories a day WILL NOT shed a pound of fat a day. If it was that easy, there would be no fat people and every diet would be a success!

One pound of fat is equivalent to 3600 calories. If you have a caloric defict of 900 calories below your maintenance level, you will lose one pound of fat every four days. (Other variables of your metabolism can change that figure, but that's the simple theory.)

Thread Information