Thread: dboll only

big N is offline Anabolic Member

dboll only

my freind wants to doa dbol only cycle for 4 weeks 40 mg a week,he wont listen to me .i told him that after he looses the 5 lbs or so of water that will be all of is gains.so it would be a waste of time by itself.he thinks that i dont know what im talking about so he wanted me to post so he can look for him self,has anybody ever done a dboll only cycle and kept gains?

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    Most of your gains would leave it only dbols stack with somehting like deca but wiht deca you need some kind of test

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    He might keep some of the gains--he might not. Dbol is a fickle steroid !

Ask him what kind of research he has done on AS and if he know how to prevent side effects from Dbol, like bithc tits and lowered testosterone levels . That should give him enough of a jolt to have him buckle down and do enough research to make an informed choice

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I agree with Ajax..some maintain some gains as i did, but most dont..i would def stack it if i were you

he really is clueless and he thinks im trying to stear him in the wrong ,guys from reading my posts i knwo my shit right?tell this moron to listen to me before he gets hurt.he knows just a little bit about the rest hes always the one shoot firts ask questions later know what i mean? he sais hes done some cycle s in the past doesnt look it but anyway,looks like if goes through with it im gonna have to do my best to babysit him.i tried to explain to him the best that i could of the sides and everything,if chooses to go through the only thing i can do is help .

hey D what, u did a dboll only cycle?how long did u run it and how much ,was it your first cycle?im saying because when u first get into it your sketchy about needles and try to go with orals ,im against oral only cycles.

Thread Information