TheHitman is offline New Member

Why can't I find 100mg enanthate???? AHHH!!

Why does there seem to be NO 100mg enanthate ?

Has 100mg enanthate disappeared from the Uk scene?

If not.........HELP!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you want 100mg enanthate ? Do you mean prop?

Originally posted by arthurb999
    Why would you want 100mg enanthate? Do you mean prop?
    No, I mean enanthate . It's for T replacement. My doc gives me sus 250 and won't entertain the idea of changing to 100mg enanthate (which we all know is much better).

So I am trying to find some myself and I will self medicate.

marx is offline Member
    Why not just get 200mg/ml and use 1/2cc at a time??? There's lots of that floating around...

BigLad is offline New Member
    Hello Hitman - fellow UK guy here. Testex Cyp at 250 mg per 2 ml is easy to get over here. Just use 1/2 ml to get 125 mg. Or if you want to be really accurate and get your 100 mg then use 0.8 ml - easy to measure if you use a 1 or 2 ml barrel.

You'll have to throw the rest of the amp away but this is a cheap option if you can't find your 100 mg enanth. Testex can be found around £ 4-00 per amp which aint too bad for a weekly shot. Also far less painful than sus by far.

Hope this helps.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't know if it's the same in England, but here in the States and in Canada, test enanthate (Delatestryl) is only made in the 200 mg/ml strength. Cyp (Depo-Testosterone ) is made in both 100 and 200 mg/ml, but the 200 mg/ml still sells more - if you only inject 100 mg, you simply use 1/2 cc instead of 1 cc, which most people would prefer anyway (since you have to inject less volume of the solution).

Hey BigLad, how goes it mate. What area in the uk you at?

TNT, I'd love to get my hands on test enanthate (Delatestryl), because I have read it's the best quality enanthate. But I just can't get it. I've tried a few locals and they look at me like I'm an idiot.

Which enanthate contains 200mg/ml test? All I have seen is 250mg/ml.

What is the best enanthate I should be looking at in terms of quality and given my need to shoot 100mg a week accurately?

Cheers brothers.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by TheHitman
    Which enanthate contains 200mg/ml test?
    Vet grade gear like Ttokkyo and Quality Vet.

BigLad is offline New Member
    Hitman - I'm in Newcastle mate. How about yourself? The most common enanthate here in the UK is probably Scherring Testoviron Depot 250 mg/ml. You'd need to inject a small volume (0.4 ml) to get your 100 mg, hence my suggestion re the testex cyp.This is only 125 mg /ml so would be easier to measure as you'd need to jab 0.8 ml.

How old are you mate? I'm late thirties and have borderline low test at 13 nMoles per litre (x 28 to convert to US). This was before using any juice. I'm considering going on a long term replacement dose between my usual cycles but haven't had my kids yet, so I'm still debating.

I doubt you'll find Delatesteryl here in the UK but the Scherring enanthate and the Testex cyp are both excellent human grade products made by reputable companies.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by TheHitman
    TNT, I'd love to get my hands on test enanthate (Delatestryl), because I have read it's the best quality enanthate. But I just can't get it. I've tried a few locals and they look at me like I'm an idiot.

Which enanthate contains 200mg/ml test? All I have seen is 250mg/ml.

What is the best enanthate I should be looking at in terms of quality and given my need to shoot 100mg a week accurately?
    In the United States, Delatestryl is manufactured by BTG/Bristol Myers Squibb. In Canada, it's made by Theramed. In both countries, it is the only legally manufactured enanthate from a major company.

(Compounding pharmacies may make enanthate or cyp, but testosterone compounding is done less these days because there are now name brands of test available in several formulations, including patches and gels, neither of which have significant AS value.)

The only other U.S. or Canadian test at 200 mg/ml is Depo-Testosterone, manufactured by Upjohn/Pharmacia.

Enanthate is reportedly more common in Europe, although I'm not familiar with the brands or dosages there. Here in the States, doing either of the 200 mg/ml formulations (enanthate or cyp) is more efficient, since you know that you will get 100 mg from 1/2 cc, which is easy to calculate in a 3 cc syringe.

Thread Information