Thread: cutting to 185

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member

Question cutting to 185

hey all I have afriend who is about 13 to 155 bF but stong has used deca test halo and sustenon not all together except the deca and test when he played hs football he is 23 and wants to cut weight to 185 he is about 205 /210. he wants a good stack for cutting i thought winny pills primo and fina but i am comming to u guys for the answers that i am not sure of or maybe winny eq and primo or fina. Please help thanks

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    None of those drugs will help him cut or lose fat. The only thing that will help him lose fat is diet and cardio. The process can be sped up by adding clenbuterol and/orT3 but if he does decide to go with T3 he will need an AAS to help maintain the muscle mass he already has as T3 can be catabolic. Just for clarification winny, primo, fina, halo, anavar are drugs that help promote lean gains and hardness....that is why they are used for contest prep and by people who are dieting...not because they help lose weight.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    What pete said, you really can use anything to cut, its' all about diet, but the drugs you are talking about will give a very hard appearance ONCE the fat is gone.

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    try cardio, diet, and hydroxicut
    peace

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member
    thanks pete and thanks skiboy i will tell him ps the winny test eq stack i am on is great so far mostly feel the winny cause it has only been a week

Thread Information