savage is offline New Member

stopping the eq quarter way throuhg

I need some advise. I have been doing an eq only cycle so far and have gotten bad sides like a little gyno. I used nolva and it went away, but about 5 hours after my latest shot the gyno symptoms came back..i think its best I scrap the cycle..im obvioulsy prone. How should I proceed? I have plenty of clomid and I have been only on the eq for three weeks...200mg per. Please help,

thanks!

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. I must say that I am very surprised that you got gyno that FAST with that LITTLE dosage. Are you SHURE its gyno? Describe your symptoms. Well you can either continue to use Nolva the entire way threw, its too late for arimidex I believe which is what you should have used if you were prone to gyno. And for the Clomid use it 3 weeks after your last shot

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Small doses but it happened to me with 400Mg/Wk

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just use nolva for the entire cycle. No need to scrap it now IMO unless the nova doesn't work.

savage is offline New Member
    Well the symptoms were that all day I had a tingle feeling uner the left nipple, then the next day under the right...all day long. Then like a jelly l.ilke feeling under the nipple when I would push in on it. Not good! No real pain, but it felt like they were growing! So i took some nolva and it stopped...took another shot and its back. More nolva today and it went away...im stopping the cycle here. With only three weeks at 200mgs in how should I use the nolva and the clomid? Three weeks after the last shot even only three weeks in...? Same mg with the clomid as I would if i had finished the cycle?
    Thanks guys

Thread Information