cooksbrut is offline Associate Member

is there honor among theives?

lets say hypothetically here.. THIS IS IN NO WAY TRUE! I DO NOT NOR DO ANYONE THAT I AM FRIENDS WITH SHIP OR RECIEVE ANABOLICS.. if a "friend" of yours was to order from a source, and the package came on time... and a wk later you open your mailbox and there is a second package. Yes you heard me... he sends a second package.. with the exact same order... a gift from god? or do you tell him and send the money for it? honest answers please... well after you guys make a few jokes.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    If you are in it for the long run I would send the money or the shit back. WHY? If you got a good source you don't want to piss him off or try to shaft him out of a free order. If he knows his shit he will eventually catch it. Then your F**cked if he decides not to ship you anymore goodies or worse he plays it off and screws you on your next order...This one may be alot bigger than the freebie you got!!!! Just my little juiced up opinion!!!

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    I'd definitely send money or give it back . By keeping it and not saying anything, you wouldn't look much better than a scammer.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Honor among theives? That does not apply. Sources are just businessmen--albeit dealing in illegal substances. That does not equate to theivery!

Like all businesses, if they want to stay around for a while, they have to have credibility, customer service etc. If you have a good customer and want to keep him--respect him. If you have a good source and want to keep him, do likewise. how much do you gain by burning a source? If he finds out he might drop you. How much money would you waste finding a good new one?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Your name is important in this game. Keep it clean and you'll earn respect.

relax ajax.... it was the best heading i could think of....damn you are picky. I think you are right. I am going to email him right away. thank you

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    good call honesty gets u a long long way, to me my word is gold I never let anyone down if I say something is done its done, I would like the same in return honesty has its pay offs in funny ways

peace

i just emailed him now... will wait for his return!

xplicit is offline Member
    Let us now how it goes, you never know he might repest what you did by retunring it to him and just tell you to keep it. Smart move if you want to keep him as a source this is a great opporunity to show your a loyal respectable customer and he wont forget what you did either.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    I think you did the right thing here too. It doesnt matter what happens, more than likely you will end up having to send the gear back. Easy come easy go.

The point is that you as a person have elevated yourself in the eyes of your source. He must trust you to supply you anyway, but there is always a depth to trust, and you just ensured his trust for you has run deeper. Who knows, maybe he will give you a discount on the next cycle you buy, or perhaps he will give you a shout when something a little special comes along!

Good call telling him about it. Shows a mature attitude to what we are all about.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Inform your bro of the mistake.

At the minimum, he will respect the fact that you are an honest person, and will probably remember that in the future.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    I would always keepa good source before making a little extra cash. Not to mention if it ended up being alot of money don't forget, he has your address. Sometimes the princable of being stolen from will make people do stupid things. Hate to have another package come from the cops if you get what i mean.
    Peace out
    tuff

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Fuck it bro, email a known scammer and tell him that they sent you too much gear and ask if they want it back. Then tell them it's in the mail but instead send a big pile of shit in a box with a note that says "Fuck you scamming piece of shit!" Just a thought.

Or you could just send it back to the original sender.

BigLad is offline New Member
    Coming clean was the right thing mate, whatever the product was (juice or anything else). Keeping quiet would have been tantermount to reverse scamming IMO.

And like so many have said your reputation in this game is important. Sources take big risks, provide us with an invaluable service, and deserve to be treated well - you did right mate.

Did you get word back from the guy yet cooksbrut?

LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member
    Hey like they say what goes around...comes around....next time someone might look at for you

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    definatly a good call!

Think if it were you that made the mistake!

Keep us posted!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would contact him and ask if it was a mistake....never know what he might say then...people admire honesty, it gets you further in life

update

Hypothetically speaking here only:
    he said to sent it back.... but i am not going to....I am going to sned him the money for it. There is not a chance in hell of me sending AAS throught he mail....i have a enough problems....but i will send the money

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Did you let him know that you were just going to pay for the products?

I think that it would be a good idea if you just tell him that you dont feel comfortable sending them through the mail!

Hopefully he will understand and you can just pay him off!

You dont want to loose a good source!

Damn I hate making mistakes. Please send my shit back.

Thanks.

How did he sound when you told him you were sending back? If he didnt sound grateful fuck him, tell him hes beat for his money product and just lost a customer. Thats a noble Fing thing you just did and if he cant appreciate it then he dont deserve his gear back.

If he was cool and nice then try to explain to him that you are worried about sending it threw the mail

update

he sounded very grateful... until i said i was just going to send back the money instead. I told him that i will send extra money for the next three orders until it was paid off. sound fair to everyone else

I'd pay it off in full if I had the money.

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    whatever you guys agree upon. I would hate to lose my source since mine comes m/o and even though we don't see each other there is a business relationship there. listen to what your heart tells you then do that.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: update

Originally posted by cooksbrut
    sound fair to everyone else
    If he's happy with it....no problem. But I tend to agree with VK...if had the $$$ I'd pay it off in full. Or at least send installments everytime I had a little extra change. Right now his money is tied up until you need more gear, if he's cool with that fine...like I said, but if he's resisting, I would try to make other arrangements. A good source is a valuable commodity in this game

Thread Information