LiftHeavy is offline Junior Member

my source got busted...should I be worried?

I have all my gear.....nothing is being sent from him to me right now.......and he just got caught tonight....should I be worried? I know he wont' rat me out...but can they do anything if they trace his e-mails?
    Last edited by LiftHeavy; 06-03-2002 at 10:47 PM.

bump..please help

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    hide your stuff just in case buried in back yard works well or at a friends you can trust -delete all emails from him and any other source.
    you are not the dealer just a taker so ratting you out wont do him or police much good but they may try-they probably want his source
    if they call act stupid and if they contact you dont admit anything they have burden of proof dont make it easy for them
    does he know you know he was busted-how did you find out he was-you know for sure or possible made up

not sure if its made up...but he instant messaged me via aol instant messanger today and told me he got busted.....so i'm gonna find out for sure tommorrow...see what went done....but i will take percaustions...thanks bro

_Wiliam_WaLLace is offline Junior Member
    Yes, be worried. If the police bust your source and get a customer list, they now have great probable cause to search your home and seize your computer.

Why would they do this to someone who orders a few amps of test? Well, firstly, they may be looking to make a big case of your source, so they bolster it by busting others to whom he has delivered. Or, they may just be cracking down in your state.

What should you do? Get all your gear out of your house, in fact if you can help it do not even keep gear in your house ever. Clean your hard drive, and if money permits, buy a new one and dump your old one, get a new e-mail account and do not log into your old one, it could be being monitored.

Just use common sense, if the authorities come knocking on your door, make sure they have a warrant. Do you know sometimes PIGS, I mean police use fake warrants to get access to your home? So if they have a warrant, call the judge who issued the warrant and make sure it is a valid warrant, use common sense to saty out of trouble, if you have any questions pm me.

thanks bros.....i reallly appreciate it.....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    who was the source?

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    who was the source?

Big PERM got caught again? I'm just kidding on a side note. Listen to the brothers above, clean your shit and you should be fine.... if your source PMed you on AOL(after the fact)... then that doesn't make sense whatsoever... I'm sure they won't allow access to AOL pm while being interrogated.

TBull

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    who was the source?
    once again, not up for discussion

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Man, foiled again, thist post is over a year old..... SO WHAT HAPPENED liftheavy??????? If your buddy PMed you from the interrogation room and you got busted, surely they are allowing you access to this forum

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tbulldog
    Man, foiled again, thist post is over a year old
    damn, didn't even look at the date. why is monster goin through old threads and bringin them back to life ??

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    SERIOUSLY. Thats what pisses me off about bringing up old threads. Made me think that 4 sources got nailed in the same week.
    READ THE FUCKING DATES MONSTER. You know they arent new threads because you backtracked to get to this.

Thread Information