Luke is offline Associate Member

Why is alcohol bad while on AS? Biochemical reasons behind it?

I've been drinking every Friday/Saturday while on this cycle (currently week 4):
    Week 1-8: Test Cyp 250mg/week
    Week 1-8: Omnadren 250mg/week
    Week 1-5: Fina at 75mg eod, but starting 0.5cc ed
    Week 4-8: Winnie (drunk) at 25 mg ed
    Week 3-7: T3 at 25mcg/day

I've just read that drinking while on roids (only certain ones) is bad on the liver and bad for gains... why? What is the reasoning behing it? Biochemical/physiological explaination???

THX

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Biochemical?? what?? Why do you guys just want to have some one say "yeah its cool to drink while on gear"..I dont get it.

Look that cycle you are going to run is going to cost you what?? 300-500 bucks right..why do you want to go out drinking to just have you gains limited while spending that kinda cash on a cycle. You either have to be dedicated to the game, or go be a weekend warrior in the gym..cant do both.
    Point it yes it is bad for your gains, and your liver, and I dont want to explain why its bad on your liver, because if you dont know, then you shouldnt be doing juice.

jbrand is offline Member
    Does this assignment have to be completed in MLA format?

Luke is offline Associate Member
    I'm not disputing the fact that alcohol is bad while on gear. I'm just really curious why, for instance, what is happening on the biochemical/physiological level that stays in the way of AS working well, especially with Winnie. There are a lot of very knowledgable guys on here, that probably can answer this question. If you don't have an answer, keep the sarcastic comments to yourself.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    ok man lemme try this. Steriods as we know are already a hugeeee load on your liver. HUGE load. Now unless your going out and you are a responsible drinker and shit and you have a drink or wo and go home you hsould be fine. But if your like me that goes out to get trahsed its not good. I don't know about the psychological, but when your liver processes liq, its all sugar. You liver can only process a well what is equivalent to a beer at a time. now i highly doubt that you are a nurser. you prob have a beer every 3 - 5 min, like i do.. lol. now that sudden incflux of alcohol into your liver, it cannot process. It gest inlargerd. and that is dangerous., that coupled with the roids can lead to SEious liver problms cause of the loaad your liver is taking. Remeber anythign that enters your body. ANYTHIGN goes through the liver to be processed. Hec man tooo much protein now they say is bad for the liver. You have to be careful. I had an enlarged liver a while back. its dangerous. i ean yeah the liver re grows but not in like 2 weeks. you have to give it time to rest, yah know. And the only thing i can ssay about the drinking and hindering the gains. The only way i can see that happeneing, is that youd rink at night, no way to burn of all thoe multitudes of carbs and cals befor you sleep. remeber except for some of the light beers, beer has tons of calories. in one sixpack you could consume your cals for the day. think about it Amstel light has the fewest with 90. 90*6 = 540 cals in one six pack. And you know as well as i that 6 amstels are nothing, so you would keep driuniing. as you move onto to budwieser and shit each one could have up to 200 cals. I forget whcih beer it is but one beer has 300 somehting cals. so each night you go out drinking go home and pass out that all turns to fat. So thats the only hiderance on gains i can think of.

I hope this helped. just be careful, you don't wanna go to the dr next month for a liver work and find out you are about to die form scirrosis of the liver.

and ryan i dunno if you meant that maliciously but give the kid a break, som people honstly just don't know.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    alcohol is hard on the liver and so is a.s.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I will add alcohol is hard in WHOLE body. Your workouts suffer even if you drink fri/sat and don't train until Monday, full of empty calories, puts stress on yoru organs, even more so. Might not seem to bad if your young but it's taking a tole on your body. Your body will only take so much for so long. Having said that, a drink or two or few drinks once in a while is OK, but every weekend all weekend will catch up with you, maybe never need a new liver or anything but your workouts and results will sufer.

Dizzy is offline Banned

Thread Information