Riddler99 is offline New Member

Unhappy Just getting started...need HELP!!!

I am just getting started and am looking for some GOOD advice. I am currently 6'6" and 265 pounds. I have a pretty decent build right now with not a whole lot of body fat, but am looking to get a lot harder and stronger. I have never done a cycle before and am limited to what I can get my hands on. The 2 easiest ones are DECA and D-BOL. I made the mistake of going threw a friend of friend without first seeking the correct advice. I ended up with DECA because I was told that it had very little side effects, and I would see good results. I started a cycle of just deca (the exact stuff I am using is...Nandrobol) 200ml/week. But after my second week I ended up getting Pneumonia and haven't been able to go to the gym for the last 2 weeks so I stopped my cycle (I thought it was early enough into it that it wouldn't be that big of a deal). Durring my time off I have been doing a lot of research on the forum and have a few big questions for anyone that is able to help me out. I am anxious to get back to the gym and start up my cycle again, but want to make sure I am doing it the right way this time.

1.) I was thinking because of my size that I should increase my deca to 300ml/week, am I correct in assuming that?

2.) Is just doing deca going to cause a lot of side effects, even if its only for one cycle not exceeding 400ml/week? And if so what should I take to counter the effects...I have heard TEST, but not really sure what it does exactly and how easy it will be to get my hands on some.

3.) If I just plan on doing one cycle as a trial is it necessary to take clomid after I am done?

4.) I am extremely afraid of gyno, if I continued on just a DECA cycle of no more than 400ml/week for 8 weeks am I at a high risk?

5.) If I stack my DECA with D-BOL will this help out with any known side effects or just make them worse?

6.) Was stopping my cycle 2 shots (2 weeks into it) a bad idea??

7.) And finally..knowing my limited resources anyone have some good cycle programs that have been effective????

Thanks to anyone that can help me out on this it will be very much appriciated!!!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Re: Just getting started...need HELP!!!

Originally posted by Riddler99
    1.) Most people begin with 400mg/week and have little or no sides
    at all

2.) No you SHOULDN'T have any sides at all, but everyone is different. Testosterone will counter "Deca dick", and it should also be part of any cycle that you do being that you are shutting down natural production of test.

3.) Clomid should be done after any cycle is done. Once again, you are shutting down the natural production of test and clomid will help you get back up and running.

4.) No you will not be, but not everyone will be the same. Prog. induced gyno is actually very rare, but does happen.

5.) Deca Dbol Test is a very good combo, have Nolvadex on hand for sides, but at moderate doses you should be fine.

6.) IMO I don't think it was a bad idea, 200mg for 2 weeks you should be okay. Rethink your cycle and wait a couple weeks before you go back on. Do a hell of a lot more research too, without the knowledge you shouldn't even be considering injecting yourself.

7.) Good beginner cycle:
    40mg Dbol/day weeks 1-4
    400mg Deca/week weeks 1-10
    400mg Test/week weeks 1-10
    Clomid weeks 13-15

You have a PM also.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    1.) I was thinking because of my size that I should increase my deca to 300ml/week, am I correct in assuming that?
    you mean mg, right? 300mg is fine (actually a little lower than average).

2.) Is just doing deca going to cause a lot of side effects, even if its only for one cycle not exceeding 400ml/week? And if so what should I take to counter the effects...I have heard TEST, but not really sure what it does exactly and how easy it will be to get my hands on some.
    Deca only can cause deca-dick, which test will prevent. Deca can also cause progesterone gyno, which cannot be prevented by clomid. Have winstrol on hand or run it near the end of the cycle to prevent prog-gyno.

3.) If I just plan on doing one cycle as a trial is it necessary to take clomid after I am done?
    YES! Clomid will help restart the natural test production quickly. Not using it will result in an excessive loss of gains.

4.) I am extremely afraid of gyno, if I continued on just a DECA cycle of no more than 400ml/week for 8 weeks am I at a high risk?
    Every person is different. Have winstrol on hand.

5.) If I stack my DECA with D-BOL will this help out with any known side effects or just make them worse?
    Water retention will be higher.

6.) Was stopping my cycle 2 shots (2 weeks into it) a bad idea??
    Nope. It was a good choice in your situation. You could have used clomid, but its too late now.

7.) And finally..knowing my limited resources anyone have some good cycle programs that have been effective????
    I don't have a high opinion of either deca or d-bol. Try to get some test. A simple 10 week cycle should do you fine.

Week 1-4 D-bol (30mg/day), Deca (400mg/week), Test (400mg/week)
    Week 5-10 Deca (400mg/week), Test (400mg/week)\

Finish with clomid. Clomid start depends on which type of test you get.

Riddler99 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help guys! I am going to try to get my hands on some TEST, D-BOL, and CLOMID before I start up the cycle again and take your advice.

Thread Information