superman is offline New Member

Supercycle Check this shit Out

I think I got a master plan check it out and let me know what you think ?
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 300mg 1.5cc a week
    Weeks 1-10 Cyp 200mg 1cc a week
    Weeks 1-10 omni 250mg 1cc a week
    weeks 1-8 Primo 100mg 2cc a week
    Week 1-4 D-bol 5 mg 45mg a day
    week 5 HCG 5000 iu
    Weeks 5-10 Finaplex 75mg 2cc a week

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    pretty low dose basic cycle that depending on stats should produce good results except
    way off on fina that plan wont produce anything fina is fast acting you have to take 75 mg per day not per week--at the very least 75 mg every other day
    i would also increase cyp to 400mg per week and you will like results

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Superman: Do we have any stats on you? Age, Training experience, diet, goals etc.

How can we comment on a cycle if we dont know anything about you! Before we can address doses and the drugs involved we must know something about who you are and what it is you want to do.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    Superman: Do we have any stats on you? Age, Training experience, diet, goals etc.

How can we comment on a cycle if we dont know anything about you! Before we can address doses and the drugs involved we must know something about who you are and what it is you want to do.
    Ditto what Kaz said...

Couldn't make up your mind on what to take? It sounds like an "Everything but the kitchen sink cycle."

Some points I noticed about the cycle:

Why have Test. Cyp 200mg 1X/week and Omnadren 1X/week? Why have Omnadren @ 1X weekly at all?

Fina @ 2X weekly doesn't make much sense either, like Tapout said. Basically you wil have a little Fina in your system four days of the week and none the other three.

Primo is usually run to avoid side effects, but you have things like test, fina & dbol --some steroids known for their (managable) side-effects. So why is it thrown in?

Conclusions

From reading your past posts, it seems like you are just ordering any gear you can get your hands on and then looking for novel ways to combine them to make "something magical" happen. (Maybe there is more logic / planning going on, but that's the impression I got from the posts... ) It looks like you keep posting different cycle questions (usually: I have X, Y and Z; how should I stack it?), ignore the advice you get and then go out, buy another steroid and ask the question again. Never any mention of stats, age, goals, etc., just "what can I do with this?"

Well, my advice is that you should start doing a little more research. The logic of the above stack escapes me. Maybe there is one and I don't see it, or maybe there is no real plan. I think if you did some research, planned the stack, bought the gear then did the cycle you would have a lot better results then buying gear, making a stack from it and seeing what happens...

I don't mean to be harsh. Maybe I am reading way to much into what I have seen--but then again, maybe I am not...
    Last edited by Ajax; 06-04-2002 at 12:36 PM.

Thread Information