xplicit is offline Member

Help with underdosed bottles, what to do ?

Ok my bottles were underdosaged the first was underdosed by 350mgs so my dosage per week was a little bit messed up from week to week i went from 500mgs to 400mgs one week, is that bad?

In my opionin once the stuff is in you its working and as long as the mgs arent drastically differnt from the week before and its not to frequent then it cant be too bad.

Also since that bottle was underdosed im sure my other bottle and the half one im splitting with my friend are too. So im sure they will be a time again when i can only 400mgs one week possibly 2 weeks, i want this cycle to extend to 10 weeks but i wont be able to take 500mgs a week if the bottles are all under dosed. What do i do ?

Do you think i should get another bottle?

DO you think it will effect my cycle by jumpin doseages ?
    Its my first cycle and i already gained 7 pounds in 4 weeks time.

Uconish is offline Member
    How do you know they are underdosed???????

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Your bottles were more likely underfilled.

You can get more or adjust your dosage accordingly.

underfilled under doseged same thing ?

i had a bottle of eq 10ml 200mgs a shot thats 2000mgs in the bottle but when i was done wit the bottle i only had used 1650mgs.

Xboker should i just adjust the dosage? I got a bottle and half sitting in my house i got to see how much that is underfilled.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    underdosed is if its supposed to be 200mg/ml and its only 160mg/ml
    underfilled is if its a 10cc vail and its only got 8cc's in it

You are probably underfilled i would buy another bottle if you can
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I really dont have the money i know it soudns cheap but i mreally short on funds. Can i get away with lower the dose per week so it will last 10 weeks ?

G-S Guest
    Yes, you can.

Thanks, i kinda figured that anyone else have advice on this subject?

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Well, lets think about this, when "you" planned "your" cycle--you made up your mind how many mg's a week you wanted to do--with specific goals in mind (or at least we all hope you did) You began your cycle at that dose, now you are learning that you do not have enough to continue at that pace---common sense tells me to suck it up, buy more, and make the most of my cycle---B/C that is what "I" originally planned to do. Yes you can cut your losses, and adjust your dosages accordingly--are you going to reach the gains you initially hoped for?--probably not---seeing as you are not following the cycle that you initially setup. I understand the "money" issue---BUT, this is your body--do it right---or dont do it at all. Big dogs need Big bowls. Either way, your going to gain more while on, than you would naturally, so in that aspect, you wont be loosing---but will you be happy if you allow yourself to not continue as planned? Good luck with whatever decision you make. Let us know how things turn out!
    -Cy

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Xplicit -- little off the topic but are you seeing any results yet? Last time we talked you said you were a little worried that the stuff wasn't up to par. So any weight or strength gains yet?

Jrob where you been i sent out like 4 pms to you. You alright i havent heard form ya ?

I went from 168 - 175 (monday was when i checked my weight)
    Biceps 14.5-15 - 16 flat

People have told me i got thicker and my arms and traps bigger i guess i didnt see it casue i see myself every day. I was worried but instead of gettign upset i just said to my self to make the best out of the cycle and i think my diet and routine is helping me more then the gear casue i meating lie ka horse and im pushing my self harder at the gym casue in the back of my mind im thinkin this stuff aint working lol kinda weird but its working i guess.

As for the buyin extra bottles
    -1- the one source i have ...is the one i bought from ... is the one where i got underfilled bottles from ....why should i continue to pay him more money and get ripped off again?

-2- Im not going to spend 100 dollars for a bottle to make up for one or two shots thats a waste of money casue then i have left over gear and that will tempt me to go an do another cycle a few months down the line.

-3- I feel once the stuff is in you its in you and if drop mgs not too drastically i think it wont ruin your cycle, Also i read on here that for EQ 400-500mgs isnt much of a difference. To be honest i kinda questened myself, in the beggining of the cycle, should i take 500 or 400 casue i heard its not that big of a difference. So by getting an extra half bottle i kinda guartnted i would have 400mgs. So im glad im short on 500mgs not 400 no what i mean?

Thanks for the replies guys i appreicate it

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Just so you know, its not likely that your source underfilled your bottles---or preloaded a couple of needles before selling to you---if they were underfilled--it was done by the manufacturer, I wouldnt be mad at your source (unless its homemade gear you are using) He has no control over it.
    -Cy

Thread Information