Thread: Sustenon

Douglas35 is offline New Member

Sustenon

I have look around the message board on sustenon 250. And have read alot of good info but I am still confuse on if this is right for me I would like to gain 15 lbs off of this. I am 6ft 210lb 23 years old have been lifting for 5 years and need an extra boost.
    I play college football and need to gain some size and strength.
    Would this be a good and economical way to do this. I appriciate your input.

gregster is offline Junior Member
    If your ready to take the step sust is a good choice. For a first cycle 250mg of sust and 300mg deca per week for 6 weeks should do wonders. I did the same for my first course and gained around 15lbs, although the magnitude of the gains are down to the individual I guess.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you gotta tell us what level college football you play. if you play D3, you don't get tested and can use just about whatever you want. if you play D1 or D2, they were testing us like twice a year. you will definatley want to avoid deca , since it stays in your system for a long time. give us this info, and we'll go from there

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    I play D-1 ball and have been tested with deca in my system by the school, but not NCAA. Definetly stay away from deca, cause even if your school only tests for rec drugs, youre screwed if you make post season and NCAA runs that test.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    test prop cycles are excellent for college athelets!! just my 2 cents...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you really want to be safe, take suspension, you can shoot that shit up while you're taking the test..and STILL PASS!!LOL

I'm just kidding, but ya, prop should do as i believe it's completely out of your system after 2-3 weeks. Can someone back me on that?

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    I dont know anything about football testing etc but spot on PPP Prop is a very fast acting ester which means it would need to be injected at least EOD! It isnt very good if you are subseptible to gyno so nolva or even better liquidex on hand would be prefrable!

If you are looking for bulking you need to stack it with dbol anadrol 50 or deca ! or for cutting you can stack it with winny!

If you are not worried about testing and are looking for a full cycle JMO but i would do slightly more sus say 500mg split evenly between two doses EW and stacked with 400mg of deca and some dbol! Remembering to have the nolva in case of signs of gyno! Ytake 20mg ED until symptoms subside then 10mg a day for the rest of your cycle!

For example

1-4
    D-Bol 30mg ED

1-8
    Deca 400mg
    Sus 500mg

Clomid, 300mg day 1, 100mg ten days, 50mg tens days

Nothing against what you have suggested gregster as you got good results i just believe in doing a full 8 week cycle but thats JMO
    Ms Figure

Douglas35 ... by your number Im assuming you play offense? Its kinda hard to say. My roomates in college were on the juice and we all got tested .... One was off of dbol /sus/deca for 5 weeks and got busted. Another was in the middle of the same cycle and didnt get caught... Go-figure...... testing was known a month in advance,(this was in 96 last year I played) but I dont know if testing has changed? If you know when your gonna be tested then wait till after the test and juice away. Or you could have a good Doc and he/she can monitor your blood level and enzymes so that you keep a low ratio... or have the Doc take your urine, then purify it, then pump it back in on test day

Fast R

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Choose a fast acting As with a short half life like a combo of dbal and fina

I Play JC football and really need sustenon to put on pounds for the next level Division I or II I really need only 10-15 pounds because I play outside linebacker I need some good speed to.

Thanks for everything

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You dont need top take sust for those gains use fina youll get the gains and it has a short halflife for passing drug test

Thumbs up Sustenon Cycle

This is how I plan on cycling the sus
    1 250 mg 6 500mg

2 250mg 7 500mg

3 250mg 8 500mg

4 500mg 9 250mg

5 500mg 10 250mg

Three weeks after last injection take clomid 50/100/50

Should I see decent gains off this cycle. this is the cycle for novices described on the web site.

Thanks for the info

Well if thats all you got then I would either run the cycle longer and even with no taper or front load it with 500 the first 2 or 3 weeks, IMO you should hold of until you get more. I know you eager to start but you'll be happier with more gear.

Thread Information