9natural9 is offline Banned

Spilled my test enthate everywhere...help!!!

I was switching syringes like a good boy, and the plunger popped out spilling 300mgs of my precious test....I only have enough left for my required cycle which was 600 wk test, 400 eq, dbol week 1-5 @ 40mgs ed....my question is I do have 10 amps of Organon Sust, can I substitute my missing 1.5 cc of Test with the Sust, I would think so, but wanted to get some opinions....one thing is for certain, I AM DONE switching syringes, fuck it if the pin is dull from withdrawing my gear, I will take pain over loss of gear........thanks!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you should be alright. Just don't be a numbnuts and drop your syringe again.

for real bro, I feel bad enough already

bigtraps is offline Member
    Been there done that....Man does that ever suck!!

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    did that exact thing last week w/ tt eq while trying to get the last little bit out of the bottle and drew the plunger back to far...damn i almost cried while i saw that oil fall threw my fingers

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Dude, just lower your dosage. Unless you are some vet on like your 10th cycle you should get about the same results with 400-500 of test rather than 600.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Shoot the sust at the beginning of your cycle. It'll be just as good.

Dizzy is offline Banned

Re: Spilled my test enthate everywhere...help!!!

Originally posted by 9natural9
    my question is I do have 10 amps of Organon Sust, can I substitute my missing 1.5 cc of Test with the Sust, I would think so, but wanted to get some opinions....
    Yes...but if you use it at the end...remember to start clomid three weeks after your last injection of sus. God....I felt like a school teacher just then. You better do it 9....or I'm gonna switch ya.

Seriously remember the four esters. Split up the injections...and remember the longest of the esters takes three weeks to begin to disapate from the bloodstream. Hell....I'd probably start using the sus next week bra. I don't know. Whatever you feel is best.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    it arrived to me once...I just became crazy !!!!!!!!!
    if you're at the beggining of your cycle you can put sust instead...whatever sust can replace other test if that kind of accident
    arrives...
    good luck bro!!!

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    how the hell did the plunger pop out? You gotta pull on that thing hard? And why would you be pulling on it to switch needles? What do you mean switching syringes? You should be switching needles not syringes. I'm lost on this one.

Btw- sorry to hear your loss.

I am in week 6, and I should have enough test to last into week 9, but the 10th week will be nullified, unless I use the sus.......so I guess I will, thanks for the info, and Dizzy yes sir!!!

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

lol

Originally posted by tx_iron
    did that exact thing last week w/ tt eq while trying to get the last little bit out of the bottle and drew the plunger back to far...damn i almost cried while i saw that oil fall threw my fingers
    (sorry man but i could see that now i would flip-out if that happened to me)

Thread Information