John Hubbard is offline Associate Member

Question Opinions on TT primo injectable

Has anyone tried or heard about TT primo depots quality? I'm not sold on it being real methenolone enanthate . I'd appreciate anyones thoughts on this. Thanks JH

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

Well...

I do know that its not a depot but primobolan acaetatewhich i believe does not stay in your system that long so frequent shots are neede as suppose to primobolan depot that you really could shoot once a week(although i've been shooting my twice a week)And i do not believe its as good a product as primobolan depot correct me if i'm wrong guy's

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    It has the same problem as ttokkyo's trenbol 75: it's too damn expensive. You can get legit schering primo for CHEAPER! What the hell is that?

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    href="http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Enanthate.php" target="_blank" class="gal">enanthate . Too many mixed views on this. I wonder if there's even any form of methenolone in the product at all to be honest with you. No one would really know unless they had it tested. I agree with you TL , the price for a vet form primo is a rip off especially when you're not sure if you're getting methenolone or some cheap test instead.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Tabs are acetate.
    Liquid is enanthate . Go to steroid pictures forum, there is a discussion on this very topic. And yes tx...they ain't gonna make shit. should be the same price as eq. it's f-cking VET primo. not human grade.

Thread Information