Thread: kidney pains

eradikate is offline Senior Member

kidney pains

im on winny 50mg/ed and having kidney pains. how can i fix it?

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Is it kidnet or lower back? how long have you been on them? I have low back pain from about week 3 on with winny b/c it dries joints and stiffens muscles. If its kidneys then cran extract might help.

Billmister is offline Member
    try taking in at leat 1 1/2-2 gallons of water a day and a shitload of cranberry juice and 1 gram of Vitamin C 2-3 times a day.. if you are sure it's your kidney... and if not sure ask a doc... that's the best... just trying to help

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I had that from ref-b. All I did was drink a bottle of cranberry juice ed till it went away. Plus I upped my H2O to 2 gallons (1.5 would work) It only took a couple days and it was gone. If it pumps in you back then this won't help though.

ill start drinking cranberry juice and see what happens. thanx for the info. by the way im on winny 50mg ed along with test 400mg/wk. doing good so far

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    i would think you would get more liver than kidney pains. What are you eating. Up the water intake like everyone says and make sure its actual organ and not joint pain (which is common with winny). Go to the doc, be more safe then sorry. A simple blood test will get this whole issue resolved. Try 2 gallons of water a day (~8 1L evian bottles) and take some ALA and cranberry. ALSO, how much protein are you getting from shakes per day and how much from food???
    good luck
    MM

i drink 2 shakes a day. one post work out and one before going to sleep and the rest is all clean food. i have lower back pains, so im assuming it's my kidneys. my liver doesn't hurt at all. im on 750mg/ed of ALA. i get 85% percent of my protein and carb from real food. The shake i drink is NLarge2, it's got like 56g of protein and 600cal per drink.

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    cranberry juice always does the trick for me when i first started out with roids i had this problem with the oral roids. Now everytime im on d-bol or winny tabs i drink a glass ed and never had any pain what so ever.

Thread Information