Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member

Question Question about Accutane Cycle

I just received 150 twenty mg tabs of I.P. Accutane and can not seem to find a clear answer to how much to take and how long to take it. From searching it looks like 40mg e/d for a week and then bump it up to 80 e/d for six months. Am I right??

Here is a picture of the Accutane....

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=23213

xplicit is offline Member
    I took accutane for 6 months i had to take off one month between 5-6 because i was getting them perscribed. I think i was taking 50mgs a day and it worked very well for me. How many mgs are each tab?

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    they are 20mg tabs

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i took it prescribed buy a doc and took 20mg a day and worked great. Its harsh on the liver plus lots of other posibble sides 80mgs a day sounds high
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I was prescribed 10mg tabs by roche and i took 20mg one day 10mg the next..alternating for 6 months and it worked miracles =\

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea they are bad on ur liver and have a ton of side effects so be careful. I heard kids committed suicdie while on it but i think sure hte kds werent messed up in the head stricly from the accutane. It does casue depression but i dont think its that harsh i know i didnt have several depression during it. Good Luck with it and let us know how u make out.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    definitely keep us updated... I.P.s are the price king, but all I've heard are negative reviews of it. I remember being on 80mg a day I belive (2 in morning and 2 at night, roche 20s) and it completely cleared me up.... A heavy test cycle sent that all to heck though

Farmer is offline Member
    Is the accutane in the cycle just got keeping acne away? or is there another use for it??

peace

Steve is offline Associate Member
    I am on ** accuatane. They look the same as yours. Ive been taking 80mg then 40mg next day then back to 80mg then 40mg. ive been on it about 2 week and i can tell you that my lips are pretty chapped so they seem to be working. My skin is still oily but i know it takes about 3 month to completly stop this. Ive used real roche accutane and the ** just seem a bit weaker but they seem to be real because of my lips. Hope they work properly though as i cant afford the real roche. Hope this helps. If you can find it cheap enough though id definatley go for roche as you know what your taking. I think that your supposed to chew the ** accutane
    Last edited by Steve; 06-10-2002 at 05:08 AM.

Thread Information