testaprim is offline Associate Member

Post cycle Depression

wanted to know how some of you guys cope with this. When i came off my last cycle i had it. it was not real bad, but i sure had lack of motivation, felt like a weak turd. i am on another cycle now that will not be over for another 7 weeks. is it just all in your head?

thanks for your help
    test

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    As soon as i come off a cycle i feel like crap and its just cause your not on juice anymore. But you know that you have to take time off though. In your head you think that you can not get gains without steroids and that own its own will make you feel like crap. All that i do is keep busting your ass in the gym and count down the days till you can get on your next cycle. Its all mental. Peace

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    tell me about it. i try to bridge with supplements at least that way its in your head that you're taking something and you can still look for gains

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member

Re: Post cycle Depression

Originally posted by testaprim
    wanted to know how some of you guys cope with this. When i came off my last cycle i had it. it was not real bad, but i sure had lack of motivation, felt like a weak turd. i am on another cycle now that will not be over for another 7 weeks. is it just all in your head?

thanks for your help
    test
    Go to Member cycle results forum. There is a thread "Yoda's leaving with a Big Al story". Check it out, this thread will be very helpful.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    thanks Hav,
    that was a very good post, i guess its standard to feel that way and you just need to work through it.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Test that is one of the funniest avator's I have seen!!! LMFAO

Thread Information