Thread: 2 questions

pump4 is offline New Member

2 questions

1. I always have used regular ephedrine(pharmeceutical type) and also took the caffeine and aspirin with it. Is the stuff they sell that's made from the extract and already contains caffeine and aspirin just as good?

2. I'm in my third week of my dbol /test250/primo cycle. How long should I wait after my last injection to start clomid? I usually wait about 2 weeks. Is that about right? And in between the time I finish my cycle and start the clomid would it be smart to take some proviron to keep my sexual drive going?

thanks in advance!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: 2 questions

Originally posted by pump4
    1. They use herbal forms of caffeine, and aspirin. As far as I know, they are effective, now as being just as effective as the real stuff...maybe do a search on the net for some studies. I also just buy ephedra tabs, caffeine tabs, and some aspirin. Way cheaper!! Month supply for under 10 bones. How much does hydroxycut cost for a month.

2. Wait 17-21 days, when you start feeling like shit, then start it up hard at 300mg day 1/ 100mg 10 days, 50 mg 10 days. Yes, you can take proviron for your weeks on clomid. This will also minimize post cycle estrogen rebound effect.

pump4 is offline New Member
    hey thanks for the info bro.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would say post cycle you are more likely to need nolva well for me proviron jsut doesnt cut it with the build up of estrogen at the end of a cycle. So maybe take the proviron and keep nolva on hand if you want, also there could be some effect on the hpta from proviron I do beleive therefore I would do some more research as to whether its a good idea or not. Its not something I see often there must be a reason for it!!. My sex drive drops for a little while and my middle leg dies for sure but nothing to drastic persinally I dont want to take huge amounts of clomid I hate the way it makes me feel. You will know yourself after a few times when U need to start taking it

peace

Thread Information