Thread: So should I...

SWOLL UP is offline Associate Member

Question So should I...

So should I take 30mg a day then? When should I take them? I am also taking 2 pills of cytomel a day to. How should I spread them through the day?

Also what else is good to add at the end of this cycle? I do not want to go with deca though. I want something that will act fast for strength and mass, but I would only have to inject once or twice a week.

Thanks

Question Oh I forgot...

I forgot, I already took 50mg today, but starting tomorrow I will cut down to 30mg/day. When should I start noticing some size and strength increases?

Oh, has anyone tried Test 400? I talked to one guy that used it, and he is about half my size, but this guy after taking it is doing 405 on his incline....I was like whoa...I don't even have that on my flat bed bench. Someone please help me out.

Thanks

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    IT WOULD BE EASIER TO ANSWER YOUR POST IF YOU SAID WHAT YOU WERE TAKING! SO YOU ARE TAKING 20MGS OF THIS AND UPPED "THIS" TO 50MGS! WHAT IS IT EXACTLY YOU ARE TAKING?

Here it is...

Today was my first day of D-bol. I took 50mg today. I am using the ttokyo tabs which are 10mg/tab. I am also taking two cytomel a day. I started the Cytomel on Monday.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: Here it is...

Originally posted by SWOLL UP
    Today was my first day of D-bol. I took 50mg today. I am using the ttokyo tabs which are 10mg/tab. I am also taking two cytomel a day. I started the Cytomel on Monday.
    It is usually a good idea to ramp up with DBol 's.

10-20-30-30-30-30-30-40-40-40-40-40-50-You-Get-the-idea.

I ramp down as well, although everyone seems to have their opinion on this one.

Question OK

Well, I already took the 50mg today so that is done with. Tomorrow should I just take 30mg, and so on after that? What time should I take how many pills?

Thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry, im confused, I'm betting you have another post somewhere, but instead of hitting reply, you hit "new thread" and started this madness! . Anyway, are you just running dbol and t3 by itself?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

papa i'm w/ you

i could have sworn i just saw this post yesterday.could it be it was reincarnated into a new one?like the pheonix from the ashes.......SWOLL UP APPEARS AGAIN!!!

Question Yes...

Yes...This is how I started:

Monday: 2 Cytomel
    Tuesday: 2 Cytomel
    Wednesday: 2 Cytomel
    Thursday (Today): 2 Cytomel/50mg D-Bol
    Friday: How much D-bol Should I take?

I am 250 Lbs. Most people are telling me to do 30mg of D-bol/Day now.

Also if you can, help me with a cycle, after im done with the d-bol, most likely I will be on Reforvit D-bol starting on Sunday or Monday. What can you tell me about Test 400 or Anadrol ? Is there any good Test I should take or something where I only have to inject once or twice a week? My friend said I should get on Equibolan after the d-bol. Right now I am taking the Ttokyo D-bol (10mg/pill)

Thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Dont listen to your friend. Get yourself a bottle of test and start immedatly stacking it with the dbals take 40mg per day and 500mg of test per week. Stay away from Anadrol as you are not yet ready for that monster

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    what youve got here is an old fashioned mess. im not sure on the cytomel , ive never used it.

dbol 40 mg ed weeks 1-4
    test enanthate 500mg a week 8-10 weeks (1 shot a week)

simple yet effective. as far as anadrol goes, i agree with pure, youre not ready for that yet, and besides, you dont need it with dbol.

just my .02

peace bb79

Thread Information