gpupp is offline New Member

Question newbie cycle help

first novice cycle of cytomel /clen /deca , want to cut but gain lean muscle at the same time...please advice or comment on this cycle:

cytomel:
    week4-7....50mcg per day for two weeks then 100mcg per day for two more weeks

clen:
    week1-3...60/80/100mcg per day
    week7-9...60/80/100mcg per day

deca:
    week1-9...200/200/300/400/400/300/200/200mg

please let me know if this is a good stack and if it's dangerous or do i need clomid...thanks in advance..G

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i would personally run the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and i would not taper the deca ..run 300 or 400mg straight thru =\

so you think this stack should produce some good results? i just don't want it to be counter productive and waste money.....first time users, always so skepticalas for injection....what do you recommend? for instance my arms are lacking so i should shoot it in the shoulder correct? thanks for all the help people..G

Bodine6 is offline Junior Member
    I think you will get the results your looking for with this. The deca like any other compound will circulate through the body so you can inject it many of places but not the shoulder. Personally, I would put the deca in the glutes. I think everyone would agree with me on that, or the delts are also a good place.

I inject in the glutes personally..and its not going to be counter productive..you will gain less weight due to the clen will be burnin fat..so there goes water from deca and all..however i think you should see good results of lean muscle mass in the end =\

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Bodine6
    I think you will get the results your looking for with this. The deca like any other compound will circulate through the body so you can inject it many of places but not the shoulder. Personally, I would put the deca in the glutes. I think everyone would agree with me on that, or the delts are also a good place.
    why do you say not the shoulder,but the delts are a ggod place

Re: newbie cycle help

Originally posted by gpupp
    [do i need clomid...thanks in advance..G [/B]
    deca will shut you down, so yes you need clomid

You can inject in the delts with Deca ...im with 4plates here..i just personally prefer glutes since i will be injecting myself

ok thanks for the fast replies peopl..really appreciate it...i figure at least for the first cycle i can try something somewhat mild...my goal is to look like the bowflex guy...i know i know far fetch goal but it is a goal, something to shoot for....now as for site injections, does it really matter? i've heard of so many different opnions about it doesn't matter..while others say specific site injections will make that particular part look bigger..what do you people think? also i keep hearing every where to tapper down with cytomel and clen ...but i found this stack by a bodybuilder who tapers then drops..what do you guys think?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gpupp
    [B]i've heard of so many different opnions about it doesn't matter..while others say specific site injections will make that particular part look bigger..what do you people think?

i tend to favor my delts with 95% of my shots,im using products that need to be taken everyday.so 2ccs of oil in my shoulders ed.im starting to get the synthol look.my delts look very big, but i think its from all the oil and will soon disperce(sp)

is clomid absolutely necessary? by tapering the deca , the body won't adjust in time to reproduce again? i'm probably gonna go with delts or buttocks...more safe....all i need is to look like pin head running around the neighborhood...G

PUMPMAN is offline New Member
    yes you you will need the clomid

Drakko is offline New Member
    Hey gpupp,

here some info on the importance of running the clomid post cycle-

Once a cycle of steroids is concluded one should always initiate a post-cycle therapy to
    help bring back natural testosterone as soon as possible. This will help you to retain the
    mass you gained. How this is done depends highly on the type of steroid used. If only orals
    were used, therapy should start immediately, even the last day of the stack. If short-acting
    esters or water-based injectables were used, therapy should commence within 4-7 days
    after last injection, and if long-acting esters were used then it should commence 1.5
    to 2 weeks after the last injection was given. The length of the therapy will vary as well,
    from 3-5 weeks. The longer acting the product was, the longer therapy should be continued
    to make sure all suppressive factors are cleared before use of Clomid/Nolvadex is
    discontinued.

Good luck!!!

~Drakko~

thanks drako...by the way...by looking at my stack above...what do you recommend for dosage and how long? thanks...G

Question

can i expect about 10-15 pounds of lean mass of this cycle? how much should i expect to loose of this cycle with clomid for 4 weeks? any more advices would be appreciated ...G

RELENTLESS504 is offline New Member
    How much you gain depends on tour body, and what you eat! Especially what you eat!

What was that about not in the shoulder but in the delt, First time self injection? stick to the glute.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I cant beleive no one has pulled up this post yet

1 cytomel is very dangerous the way you plan to cycle it is not right at all do some more research
    2 gaining muscle and losing fat dont happen together and are dependant on diet and training not chemicals
    3 deca can be shot anywhere within reason site injections will not work how you want them to with deca
    4 no need to taper
    5 you will need some test with deca to have optimal effects and to avoid deca dick (loss in libido)
    6 your goals are unrealistic as i said u cant do both do one or the other first preferably bulk up and then cut after (not to soon) if you are not to fat already if you are then do it the other way

peace

Unhappy confused

now i'm confused....could i get some advice as to how to take the clen /cytomel /deca cycle?
    my training and diet are strict because i've been an athlete for almost all my life...i've just reached a barrier for the last year that i need a shock to my system...so if anyone has any suggestions on how to take the clen/cytomel/deca cycle i would appreciate it...

clen: 210 tabs
    cytomel: 50 tabs
    deca: 2200mg@200mg/vial

focus more on 10 week cycle..please let me know..thanks..G

how old are you ? how long have u been training ? weight body fat%???

let us know

23/3 years of training/15% bodyfat

ok i would stick with the same dosage of deca right through so 300 or 400 personally I would use 400mg per week, I would also add test if possible but this would not be a cutting stack I wouldnt add t3 if I was bulking so not sure what you are trying to achieve here?

Like I said before you cant do both

I would run the T3 like this for 4 weeks 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,34,4,4,4,3,3,3,3,2,2,2,2,1,1 ,1,1

reason being it is very dangerous to ur thyroid if used wrong u need to taper up and down slowly, doing it wrong can leave u on thyroid med for the rest of ur life that is 20 or 25mcg tabs per day above by the way. Also it is advised to run T3 with juice as it can become catablolic if this is your goal try adding the test also at 400-500mg per week. I would run the clen 2 weeks on 1 week off starting with 2 tabs working up to a max of 8 tabs and stay at max dosage till the 2 weeks are up then take the week off and then start again the same program hope that helps

peace

thanks for the recommendation...i'm trying to bring down my bf% w/o sacrificing muscle...i figured the deca could help me perserve my muscle and maybe add additional volume....
    for some questons:
    1. so deca cycle looks fine correct?
    2. won't deca counteract the catabolic effect of t3?
    3. could you break down for me like you did for t3 how to take the clen ?

thanks the original jason...you've been a great help and will definently come to you for advice in the future...G

you could run the deca alone and it might couteract the catabolic effect of T3 however people react differently to different things if you are really worried I would say I would be on the safe side of caution and add a little test which would also counteract deca dick(loss of libido). Also no need to go up and down with the deca just keep it at same dosage oil based juice is self tapering and this is just an old fashioned idea not in use by many people any more( well on this board anyway).

Clen like this 20mcg tabs

2 week cycles then 1 week off then repeat exactly the same way

2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8 that would be 14 days and providing you are ok with so many personally I dont like that many about 5 is my max with straight clen so if u cant do that many just work up and if u r not sure make it a little slower say stay on 5 for a few days then go up more slowly than I said it depends on ur tolerance, hope that helps

peace

ok so since this is my first cycle ever...would you recomend 400 mg of deca still?
    so you don't think t3/clen /deca is a good stack to get ripped up?

i'm far from wanting to compete in bodybuilding yet just want a cut look, i gained alot of bulk from playing division 2 football and of course gained some fat with it, now i just want to see the hard earned muscle and maybe add just a little bit....my stats:
    5'8
    188pounds
    15% bf

thanks again..G

As you are trying to avoid catabolic state and not using any other aas i would say yes go with 400mg per week. I dont think its a bad stack I jus think there is some better idea you could go with. Do a search on cutting cycles and see what u can find, im sure it will make some intersting reading for you

peace

i did an extensive search and have been for the last month or so...my main purpose is to lean out and and be able to see the six pack again....i know with the diet and cardio and all and yes those are all in progress before starting this cycle next week....so will taking deca counteract anything? i know deca retains water but if i take the clen /t3 then i won't get the bloated look and with deca i could gain a 5-10pounds of quality muscle(hopefully)....like i said i'll follow your advice with t3 and clen and deca....i really have no choice now since i bought this couple weeks ago....let me know what you think...thanks..G

Thread Information