Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

Propinate and Pain....

Ok I knew there was going to be some soreness associated with my prop injections. I did my first Prop injection on monday. I used a 27g 1/2" dart to inject 1 ml of 100mg/ml Prop into my left bicep. The pain was'nt too bad at first but by the middle of the night I could'nt even move my arm, I kept it straight and had too do so well into the morning, although its better now its still pretty damn sore still. I could'nt even flex my arm never mind go to the gym and do a bi workout. Is it common for a prop injection site to become this sore? Will the soreness decrease with frequency of shots? I am planning on rotating shots from bicep to tricep to shoulder, would the pain decrease if I only shot 1/2ml instead of 1ml into each muscle. This way I would do both left and right bi, tri, or shoulder with a 1/2 ml in each. Thanks guyz. Any info is apreciated. Peace

Maggs

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I tried the 1/2 cc and it made no differance for me, it just hurts like a bitch, the way i look at it, it's part of the game...i even mixed it with Test enethate half and half, still hurt like a bitch...GOOD LUCK BRO...XXL

marx is offline Member
    The pain will get better, at least it does with me. Just fight it out for a couple shots and it should start to get easier...

thriler42 is offline New Member
    Maggs,
    I'm doing prop now same amount for 8 weeks,did my first shot Saturday in my right Quad, Monday did my second shot in my left Quad. they both still hurt!!!! i wonder about lessening amount too but, as mike said "its part of the game, keep us posted,and happy lifting.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Maggs145

What kind of prop are you using?

JohnnyB

Maggs145 is offline Junior Member
    I'm pretty sure its the Brovel Prop. Yea i was thinkin about mixing it with some equi that I am doin at the same time but like Mike said it does'nt make a difference what you mix it with. Damn it!! I want some Viromone!! hahaha I'll just tough it out. Thanks for the info guyz, I'll let you know how it comes along. Later

Maggs

methos is offline New Member
    I tried prop alone and also cut with equipoise . It's definitely better to mix it with something in my case.

Thread Information