landshark is offline Associate Member

Talking D-bol, deca, Win cycle...help from the pros?

Finally got my source!!!!! Ends up the guy lives about 10 blocks from me! Anyway, this guys got just about everything, on hand, so my options on my cycle are pretty limitless, without any crazy shit. This is how its laid out so far, any input or changes would be much appreciated...

D-bol
    week 1-3 35mg. every day
    week 4 35,30,25,20,15 10, 5mg

Deca
    week 1 200mg EOD
    week 2-8 200mg. every third day

Winstrol
    week 5-8 50mg. ED

Taking 10 mg. Nolva ED while using D-bols, prone to gyno and better safe than sorry.

Clomid post cycle, also Clen or an ECA from week 8-10.

If anyone is wondering why no Test, used enanthate before and got real bad acne. Doc said it was from the test, sooo...

By the way, 6'0", 185 lbs. average body fat. this will be second cycle, first one was f***ed up miserably. Live and learn...

Looking for 10-15lbs.(hoping closer to 15 of course) of solid, hard muscle and good strength gains...

SHOT is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro first off is you are prone to gyno then its good to have winny with the deca ....

I would front load the deca at all i would keep it like this...

deca 600 mg for 10 weeks
    dbol 40 mg for 4 weeks 35 mg for week 5 and 6
    winny week 7-14 100 mg ed....

now you said you got acne from test? well most likly you are going to get acne from the dbol as well.....

i still would toss in some kinda test with this cycle cause deca winny dbol cycle are not the greatest...

just my 2 cents

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe you should think about getting armidex/liquidex if you can get hold of it if you are prone to gyno as its an aromatase inhibitor and far superior to Nolva.

JMO why dont you run the winny weeks 6-10 to give yourself a greater break between the dbol and the winny as the two together quite liver toxic they are both 17aa! Then you start the clomid week 11 run the clen /eca as suggested two weeks on two weeks off and make sure you are taking 1000mg a day of milk thistle!

IMO dbol can cause acne as well so be aware!

Ms Figure

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL we must have been writing at the same time shot but you beat me too it sorry if we have repeated bro!
    Ms Figure

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I would follow shots recipe but why have winnie and dbal in the same cycle?

Thanx for the quick responses everybody. As far as the gyno issue, the reason that I said i was prone was because every time I gain weight, I develop fat on my chest more quickly than elsewhere, not really to a noticeable degree(hopefully), but I notice it. Goes away when I start losing weight. Anyway...

SHOT: You said that this cycle isn't the greatest...how come? I do agree about the deca . 200mg. EOD, and up the D's to 40mg. ED. I figured I would get acne from the D's too, but I figured if I'm gonna get it regardless I might as well make the most out it, and I figured on bigger gains with the D's instead of Test...

Ms.FIGURE: I'm trying to get Liquidex, i know its better, but so far all I can get is Nolva and Proviron . And something called Cyclofenil (sp?). I know that the D-bols and winny are both liver toxic, thats why they don't overlap timewise, but I don't want to leave time between them either, as not to lose any strength gains mid-cycle.

PUREANGER: Why did you ask about running them in the same cycle? For health reasons, or for gains?

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by pureanger
    I would follow shots recipe but why have winnie and dbal in the same cycle?
    Why not??

Dbol will help you kick start and get you going.

The winny will help counteract the progesterone sides and will help solidify your gains.

thanx X, thats what I thought... that was my reason for using them with Deca the way I did. You ever do a cycle with both before? Anyone else?

PA: still like to know why you said that... I know you know your sh**, so I'd like to hear your point of view...

Originally posted by landshark
    thanx X, thats what I thought... that was my reason for using them with Deca the way I did. You ever do a cycle with both before? Anyone else?
    My current cycle had SUST, DECA , EQ, Dbol (just finished the last of it last week) and Winny tabs.

I will start my Winny tabs this weekend and will run them for 6 weeks. I am looking forward to gaining back some strength and becoming more vascular.

Again, winny is ideal with Deca for the reasons I mentioned in the earlier post.

You ran Deca and EQ together in the same cycle? How come? I was considering running 600mg of EQ a week insted of the Deca, just curious.

Originally posted by landshark
    You ran Deca and EQ together in the same cycle? How come? I was considering running 600mg of EQ a week insted of the Deca, just curious.
    I started with EQ and added TEST. I ran out of EQ and added DECA , still running SUST (TEST).

I have started back the EQ and will be finishing the DECA soon, whilst still using SUST.

Winny starts this Sunday.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I try to keep my cutting cyles and my mass cycles seperate it dsort of defetes the purpose of useing dbal and winnie in same cycle IMO

Thread Information