Thread: WINNY Question?

LABoy is offline New Member

WINNY Question?

Bros:
    I am planning on using Winny @50mg per day during weeks 7-12 of my cycle. I will be coming off 10 weeks of TE/EQ 400mg each per week. My questions are as follows:
    -Any Bros here have experience using JUROX Stanazol (injectable)?
    -I know if I shoot it I'll get all 50mg's into my system, If I drink it don't I loose about 30%? So I'll only be getting about 35mg's. It makes sense then to up the mg's if I drink it, right?
    -As I am using the winny to cut at the end of my cycle any suggestions to stack with it.
    Bros, hope this isn't too confusing. Thanks for the help.

Shoot high,
    LAB

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well two things bro, first of all I'm not sure I beleive that drinking is less effective than injecting (although Ajax posted a great article about that a while ago). I have just not seen enough clinical data to prove it. Second, winstrol will not cut you up brp. It will help maintain lean mass, increase strength, give moderate gains in muscle size and help with hardness IF (that's a big "if") you are already somewhat lean. The only thing that will cut you up is diet and cardio (as well as ECA, clen , T3). But winny is a good choice to end your cycle with. If I were you I'd just shoot it and then you wouldn't have to worry Good luck man.

LABoy is offline New Member
    Pete235:
    Thanks for the info. You are right about the Winny at the end of my cycle for keeping gains, not cutting. I am planning on a Clen /ECA cycle to get rid of excess BF and cut. Currently my BF is aroung 12%, but could be higher by the end of the cycle
    Bros, before I buy it, any info on Jurox would be appreciated.
    Thanks,

Shoot high,
    LAB

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Jurox is a legit lab and from what I've heard their product works very well but has been known to be pretty thick. I wouldn't go any smaller than a 23g pin and make sure you give the vial a good shake before withdrawing.

Thread Information