Thread: Books

MuscleGuru is offline Banned

Books

Anabolics 2000
    Steroid Bible

anyone have these books or any others?
    are they good or a waste of money?

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i don't think u need them.. ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS can be answered here !!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i have underground steroid handbook II. it was good, in 1982! don't waste your money. honestly, i'll put the knowledge on this board against any guru or doctor. seriously, some of these mofo's are like mad scientists!!!!

ptbyjason Guest
    They are quality books. They offer good drug profiles and pictures. But, yeah you will find a ton of info on here too.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you scroll back a couple months, you will find a post exactly like this. These bros are exactly right, I was thinking of buying both of those, but then just listened to them, and hung around here for the while, until i catch on. Mind you, i know basically jack shit compared to these mofo's, but ill catch up one day...and when i do...YALL BETTA CHECK YO-SELF! (Ok that was my little gangster schpeel, im done.. )

3P

Anyway, by you not buying those books...roughly $100 , there's some money you can save for gear, or FOOD...trust me, you're gonna need it!

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Ive got Anabolics 2000 book but i do find their dosages etc arnt really that spot on! They tend to under dose i would suggest you could get the book for quick ref: But you will find a lot more up to date infomation on here with personal experiences!
    Last edited by Ms Figure; 10-18-2001 at 10:51 PM.
    Ms Figure

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    The 2000 book is definatly a worth while investment how long did everyone read the first steriod bible for shit I still go through it now and then

I am a little scared that you guys may be overdosing on your stacks and cycles

although you get better results, it might be better to keep it low for safety reasons dont you think?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    what do you consider overdoing honestly if you look at the big picture we all really dont go that heavy into AS. Look at Bodybuilders or wrestlers. We dont do that heavy(or most of us here)

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Most of the advice you'll find here is pretty safe and on the low-medium range as far as dosages go (unless you're a vet). Set a goal and research how you can achieve it. Then come back with a general knowledge and you'll get some good advice. Good luck.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Overdosing on our stacks and cycles.

The only time that will happen is if you have not completed any research and rush into AS use.Most here know what they are doing and the effects and use these drugs as safely as possible.

Why do you think the dosages are too high?

I suggested that your dosages might be slightly high, because someone mentioned that anabolics 2000 generally gives low dosses

just taking precautions, nothing more

Mike Guest
    I appreciate your suggestion - and while I admit I have NEVER even looked at the book - any cycle I suggest is usually something I have done myself and is backed with my own extensive research and something I consider to be the perfect combination of safe and effective in order to acheive said results - so your post doesnt pertain to me - let me ask you this....who is to say that anabolics 2000 is right and not some of these members?

noone is

but since it was published, there was some research done on the subject I assume

I am not saying your dosages are too high, I just wanted to know how you guys came to your conclusions

also, those books will contain research done on a lifetime wouldn't they?

you will most definetely be able to give results of cycles and stacks, but can you honestly say that it will not cause cancer in 20more years?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Come back to the board in 20 years and we'll update you on who is dead and who is still kicking around.

P

Mike Guest
    pete you a funny boy

I have been juicing for 12 years - lifting for 15

I am my own case study - no cancer yet

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    mike just curious how many cycles do you think you have done in the pas 12 year?

Thread Information