Just how much f ucking longer am I going to be dreadefully sick???

Its been 4 f ucking days of MISERY and HELL, full of coughing blood, full of insomnia and nightsweats, feeling EXTREMLY aggressive now with no sexual desire at all, complimented by a comatose dick. I seriously dont care if I die now...I actually WANT to die man...just cant take this sh!t anymore...been sleeping for so much. And you want to hear the funny thing about it? It started since I been taking sustanon which was 2 and a half weeks ago. At first ive been getting mild coughs the first week of sust, then the 2nd week the coughs got worse, and now, Im hacking out yellow flem the last 4 days. Its an upper respiratory infection, and I have avelox from the doc here, along with cough medicine. It aint doing sh!t. I havent touched sust since the outbreak (4 days ago) and I probably wont mess with any of that sh!t anymore. Do you guys think I should fight thru this and just shoot it up, or maybe my body cannot tolerate this compound at all??? Can anybody relate to the degree of sickness I have now and how they got thru it?
    BTW I have no voice...cannot talk at all without sounding like a deaf mute...
    and the funny thing about that?
    I am f ucking hearing impaired! Maybe steroids are aggravating some hidden predeisposiions I have about being Mute? I seriously want to die man...this shit sucks

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will of Iron
    Its been 4 f ucking days of MISERY and HELL, full of coughing blood, full of insomnia and nightsweats, feeling EXTREMLY aggressive now with no sexual desire at all, complimented by a comatose dick. I seriously dont care if I die now...I actually WANT to die man...just cant take this sh!t anymore...been sleeping for so much. And you want to hear the funny thing about it? It started since I been taking sustanon which was 2 and a half weeks ago. At first ive been getting mild coughs the first week of sust, then the 2nd week the coughs got worse, and now, Im hacking out yellow flem the last 4 days. Its an upper respiratory infection, and I have avelox from the doc here, along with cough medicine. It aint doing sh!t. I havent touched sust since the outbreak (4 days ago) and I probably wont mess with any of that sh!t anymore. Do you guys think I should fight thru this and just shoot it up, or maybe my body cannot tolerate this compound at all??? Can anybody relate to the degree of sickness I have now and how they got thru it?
    BTW I have no voice...cannot talk at all without sounding like a deaf mute...
    and the funny thing about that?
    I am f ucking hearing impaired! Maybe steroids are aggravating some hidden predeisposiions I have about being Mute? I seriously want to die man...this shit sucks
    what exactly are you taking? Your coughing up blood? Did you tell your doctor about your symptoms?

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    what exactly are you taking? Your coughing up blood? Did you tell your doctor about your symptoms?
    I told my doctor about the symptoms and im taking antibiotic Avelox and Codeine for coughs. He said it was an upper respiratory infection and should clear away in a few days. What would u do???

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    if your doc gave you prescriptions, you'll be fine. just ride it out. I know it sucks, though

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will of Iron
    I told my doctor about the symptoms and im taking antibiotic Avelox and Codeine for coughs. He said it was an upper respiratory infection and should clear away in a few days. What would u do???
    well what i did do when i was sick like you, and had a fever, night sweats..and wanted to die..I continued my cycle of Prop 100mg ED, and i was still in my dbol phase so i kept that going. i think you should ride it out but i'm not really sure whats up with the coughing up blood that would probably throw me for a slight scare.

Thread Information