CarbonCopy is offline Member

Question The CC project.. (long post)

Looking for some help on the safest and most effect way to get under 10% bf. Here is my story:

My current cutting cycle is clen /eca/protein for 10 months 26yrs old and I went from 198lbs 16+% bf to 185lbs @10-11% bf. But, I think getting lower than 10% bf without losing all my muscle is going to be damn hard! I think my next step is to add low levels of test or ox into the mix. I store fat in my lower abs and hips and I am thinking it could be estrogen fat deposits. Any pros want to take a shot at a cycle to get me under 10% and that isn't too harsh on the body?

Current training:

Plyometric cardio workout 4 days per week for 30-45mins
    Circuit weight training after cardio workout for 20-30mins (basic movements working the larger muscle groups like legs, arms, chest, and abs.)
    On my off days I take 30 min walks at a slow steady pace.
    Low carbs, high protein, low fat divided into 4 - 5 small meals per day

Any suggestions would be great and I plan on posting some before and after pics if I get under 8% bf. I think I know my body really well and I do believe I am storing estrogen related fat in my lower abs, lower back, and love handles. I can't seem to harden up my body?

Peace,
    CC

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro I struggle just the same and I am currently undergoing the same ideas as you. Diets may be differernt and so on but same principle. This is something I would consider

weeks 1-10
    test 500mgs per week
    eq 400mgs per week
    winnie weeks 7-12 50mg ed
    armidex .5mg ed
    clomid treatment starting week 12, 3 days after winnie ends
    clen 2 weeks on 1 week off
    you could also add T3 if you want to do it like this
    11111,22222,33333,44444,33333,22222,11111 that would be 5 weeks of T3

I dont know about you but I will do the above cycle soon without the T3 cos i dont like it and also I will use amrmidex 1mg ed not .5 I will also add fina weeks 7-12 75mg ed. With this you should work out your diet from your body weight and lean muscle and make sure you are getting enough food. With everything right there and cardio and weights im pretty sure you could get somewhere with that idea, if you wanted to take 2 weeks off with the clen youu could and run an eca stack in the 2 week intervals, hope thats some help

peace

Hey Jason good to hear from you. I think when you start to get lower in bf and you have areas where you store fat it gets tricky to get lean with out sacriaficing your muscle. I agree with you on the T3! I don't want to mess with that stuff. I've read a few things about men that store fat like we do and they recommend using AS that are DHT based. Like Primo, OX, and anti-e's to help burn the fat and keep the muscle. I'll have to dig up that article.

ttyl,
    CC

Primo imho is total waist of time and money, var has been shown in studies to help reduce certain types of fat but I am not sure it was estrogen related fat however for me I dont notice anything like that with var. I did mention armidex in the cycle which would be best anti e to help reduce estrogen related fat. Also I have never heard of primo, or winnie (dht derivatives) "burning fat" juice doesnt do that it just helps to maintain muscle without the bloating of certain types of aas to give u that less body fat look rather than baloon look

peace

Here is something I found.

Q: I carry a lot of lower body fat. My upper body looks as if I'm about 10% body fat, but from the bellybutton down it looks as though I'm about 30%! I've used clenbuterol with great success - but to my upper body only! I'm now wondering if I have high levels of estrogen and was curious as to the effects of estrogen blockers. Should I get some blood work done? What do I want the doctors to check for? Would a Novadex (sp?) product work? HELP!!!

A: Without knowing your history of ergogen use outside of clenbuterol, I will assume you are/have taken steroids as well. It would appear that estrogen is the problem here and this will definitely be exacerbated by the use of androgens with a high aromatization rates such as testosterone or oxymethlone. With a problem like this if you are going to use anabolics, a synthetic DHT like Masteron (aka Permastril) is the androgen of choice here coupled with an injectable anabolic like primobolan and anavar as the oral. Nolvadex should definitely be included and the anti-catabolic Cytadren would be a worthwhile consideration for its action on estrogen at peripheral level, although only a minimal dosage is necessary here (500 mg max). Many European bodybuilders have had some success with the topical preparations Andactrim (DHT) and Percutacreine (Thyroid) and Percutafeine (Caffeine). Taken locally a couple of times a day, with the percutafeine being taken before a workout, these products will probably make quite a noticeable difference to your lower body. Thiomucase injections peppered around the lower abdomen also seem to work to some degree, although the thiomucase cream does not seem to do much, and as for the suppositories for all the use they are—you may as well shove them up your....

The S-Files
    By Brian Batcheldor
    http://www.t-mag.com/html/11bb.html

hmm I still stick with my original story, also oxymeth does not aromatize to estrogen so dont know what hes going on about there.

peace

Thread Information