Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking MASS KEEPER formula post cycle

Old timers from Elite, Anabolex, the Undergrround, etc. will remember the gainskeeper formula from 96-97 which Spellwin charged $ for and probably still does.

I never looked at it until it was posted on another board, and it isn't much-and is outdated-since the evolving and availability of the new anti-E's, pro hormones, tribby, etc.

The original formula was like cyclofenil , provirion, Clen , creatine, can't remember what else....Pro v and Cyclofenil are good compounds but hard to find and in my opinion over priced.

I recently advised a guy who had been on for 4 years straight!
    He always bridged with something in between heavy cycles, but with a new woman and being stuck at 260 for a year he decided to come down, but he sure did not want to drop to 230 and seriously crash!

I am happy to say that his HPTA is reactivated after this course and he has kept his weight at 250 lbs with low bodyfat at the end of this 8-10 week recovery Non AAS cycle.
    He did do Clomid and Arimidex and HCG at various points when ON and desperately trying to get more gains.....but did not work at that time.

Here it is...
    When coming off a cycle always taper the fast acting compounds first-nothing new most people know this.
    All orals, T-Suspension, Tren Ace, T-Prop, T-Enath, T-Cyp, Sust, Deca etc. in order of the drugs published half life.

SO you will be "OFF" when you start this recovery period even though some esters are still floating around in the blood stream.

OK-
    The first part is to do 3-4 weeks of topical 4-AD 1 gram, twice a day for 3-4 weeks. It does not matter if it is Biotest, Ergopharm or make your own-just do it! They all work about the same.
    No they are not AAS but they do work in preserving some mass and water retention, work out intensity, strength, positive mental attitude, wood, sex drive and appetite for some.

YES,-I know the HPTA will be further suppresed if at all-it sure will not be stimulating it-BUT the 4-AD helps you retain some of that weight you lose as water so you emotionally feel better and helps with the post cycle crash and you still train at a good level of intensity.

When you stop the 4-AD here is the recovery cycle and compounds and doses week by week.

Week 1 (doses are per day)
    .5 mg Arimidex
    50 mg Clomid
    20 mcg Clenbuterol
    25 mcg T-3
    1 Gram Tribulus
    2-300 mgs Vitex

Week 2
    1 mg Arimidex
    100 mg Clomid
    50 mcg T 3
    40 mcg Clenbuterol
    1.5 Gram Tribulus
    300 mgs Vitex

Week 3
    1 mg Arimidex
    100 mg Clomid
    50 mcg T 3
    60 mcg Clenbuterol
    2 Grams Tribulus
    400 mgs Vitex
    1,000 iu HCG a day administered twice in separate 500 mg shots.

Week 4
    .5 mg Arimidex
    50 mg clomid
    40 mcg Clenbuterol
    1.5 grams Tribulus
    300 mgs Vitex
    T 3 50 mcg
    500 ius' HCG a day administered twice at 250 mg shots.

Week 5
    .5 mg Arimidex
    50 mg Clomid
    20 mg Clenbuterol
    200 mgs Vitex
    1 Gram Tribulus
    T 3 25 mcg

Week 6 done......

Also during this this entire time Creatine is to be taken at 20 grams a day and Glutamine 20 grams a day.
    Pre and post work out nutrition are very important as well as a Night time feeding shake.

You may also use lecithin, extra Zinc, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Magnesium, and an extra Multi-vitamin/B-complex mix. Vanadyl sulfate at 70-100mgs a day and ALA at 1 gram a day may also be used for further benefit.

Try to eat clean and avoid junk.

Pre-work out drink
    ~20 grams Whey Protein Hydrolysate
    ~40 Grams Dextrose/Malto complex

Post work out drink
    ~30-40 Grams Whey Protein Hydrolysate
    ~60-80 Grams Malto/Dextrose
    ~1 gram Taurine
    10 grams Creatine
    10 grams Glutamine
    6 Grams BCAA's

Night time feeding shake-

In skim milk or water-100 gram combo of Casein 40 grams , Designer Whey Glycerlean 40 grams, and Whey protein hydrolysate 20 grams......

INSULIN through out this cycle may be used at your discretion-I would recommend 10-20 ius of Humalog after a work out on work out days only.

Also generally REDUCE THE WEIGHT OR OVERALL INTENSITY OF YOUR WORK OUTS BY 15-20 % this will help in a reduced recouperative/recovery state and the excessive catabolism that goes hand in hand with training when coming off!.

I know I forgot some compound so someone chime in here and thanks.....comments replies welcome...share the knowledge.....share the wealth....
    Massive G

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    I'll bump this.

Im curious as to why you have T-3 in the post cycle though. I've always been under the impression that T-3 can be highly catabolic when not stacked w. an AS, and the last thing you want post cycle is anything catabolic.

I'm not totally sure on this, but shouldn't the HCG be done toward the end of the cycle, maybe 1 week before clomid therapy. I've always heard that clomid and HCG shouldn't be done together.

I'd add in some DHEA at like 200-300mg/day as well post cycle since in high dossages it is anti-catabolic.

I'd like to hear more from the vets though, as i think many neglect post cycle.

dq

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    one note just from skimming the article you don't want malto or dextrose pre workout, you need a slower burning carb.

Massive G is offline Junior Member

Talking Finally replies........

I agree that many people neglect post cycle therapy or never come off-bridge between cycles with low doses of test-YOU have to eventually come off.

Douglas
    "Im curious as to why you have T-3 in the post cycle though. I've always been under the impression that T-3 can be highly catabolic when not stacked w. an AS, and the last thing you want post cycle is anything catabolic."

B]Well, it-T3 is simply a matter of choice perhaps it should be lower dose-or none at all if people are sensitive to it. I added it for him to reduce the metabolic lag that follows a cycle and possible fat gain from that and insulin -if used.[/B]

"I'm not totally sure on this, but shouldn't the HCG be done toward the end of the cycle, maybe 1 week before clomid therapy. I've always heard that clomid and HCG shouldn't be done together."

I have HCG towards the end and a lot of people get serious sides-gyno-acne-etc-the clomid and arimidex should help eliminate these effects I would hope. It is my belief that people use far too much HCG, like 2000 iu's per day for a while. I have used it successfully in the past at 3-4 daily injections of 100 iu's to stimulate the natural pulsating release of Test in normal men.

"I'd add in some DHEA at like 200-300mg/day as well post cycle since in high dossages it is anti-catabolic."

DHEA is a good idea-an alcohol based topical application made from DHEA powder would be more powerful dontcha think?

Kizer-Malto works fine for me because my workouts last less than 40 minutes...and I am spiking the front and the back of the work out nutrients...

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    bump

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    bumpin

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    who wants to write a new up to date one?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid, Tribestan, ZMA. Keep the cals and the protien high and take a xenadrine before the gym to keep the intensity up. Eat, rest, water, etc...

Coming off just sucks!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Did he recover full functionality of his HPTA within ten weeks? It seems unlikely for a guy who has been on for four years with no breaks but I guess that just goes to show how amazing the human body can be. I would not include the T-3 in a post recovery like that personally. I also am not sure I would taper the fast acting compounds first. I think I would do the exact opposite because I personally feel I have better control of the drugs with shorter halflives. The other things I would include would be proviron , HGH or IGF-1, and Insulin . I also prefer HCG while there is still AAS in my system because I feel HCG's only real post cycle benefit is combating testicular atrophy to make recovery easier ( I know many will debate this one). I also think in the case of someone who has been on for that long I would probably run the morning dbol for six weeks or so. Interesting post would like to see some more opinions on this one.

Thread Information