JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

must you switch up injection sites?!!

I plan on running viromone propinate with winny tabs for the last 4 weeks of my cycle.Now i usually only do glute shots because its easy for me and i never have any pain from injection sites.Now saying this i was only taking 2 shots each week for my first 8 weeks with deca /test.Now that i will be starting to inject 100mg/every other day can i just keep switching the sides of my glutes,or is it to frquent and i will get bad scar tissue?Right now i have no problem and i don't want to start to have them !!But last timei tried a delt shot i was out of the gym for three days!!

methos is offline New Member
    I alternate quads every other day. I inject 2cc's each time. I have had no problems at all going every other day.

methos!!

Nice to hear bro...thanx anyone else?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    - GAL -->

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yea bro u wanna switch it up hit in the delt u dont wanna shoot in the same area more then twice a week

thanx pete/bign

Thanx guy's for your help?You say you don't want to hit the same spot more than once a week!!But is there any medical reason behind it?Is it bad or dangerous to hit it more than once a week?Just trying to learn more(not trying to be a wiseass)

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    From what I've heard/read the site builds scar tissure faster the more often you hit it. Also, by hitting differen't receptor sites, the gear can get into your system more efficiently.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i hitv delts and glutes ,but my delts are hard to hit know cause of some scar tissue,the more scar tissue u have the more vanerable your are to abscesses and stuff.rotate if ucan ,hit no mre then 2 ccs in small delts 3 in the glutes and go in slow ,so dont upset the muscle fibers.

durbin22 is offline Member
    i started with glute shots but have been doing quads lately. i rotate quads every week.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Jersey,

I have had no problem with shooting the same quad twice per week with 2 cc's per shot.- so I figure you should be fine with alternating glutes if you want to do EOD injections (and it looks like 1cc per injection).

Lush

You are correct it will be 1cc/every other day.And i will stick with glutes (Never had a problem)thanx....

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    so what do you use for your delts and quads injections...a 25g or a 23g? If you guys are using a 25g doesn't that make it hard to push any type of TEST through it? Just wondering cause i posted a thread and got only a few responses back...Thanks BROS

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    i wanted to know the same thing.

rybee10 is offline Banned
    I am running a Tes 200 and a nor 300 cycle and I put a 25 gage in my calf and it came out easy as hell. How much can you put in your calf?

Thread Information