gpupp is offline New Member

Question how to take clomid after deca?

hi, i need to know what dosage and how long to take clomid after deca ...from reading the posts i've gathered to take clomid after 3 weeks from the last injection of deca but what dosage? i've heard 50mg for four weeks or 100mg for one week then 50mg for two more weeks...please help i'm confused...G

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: how to take clomid after deca?

Originally posted by gpupp
    hi, i need to know what dosage and how long to take clomid after deca...from reading the posts i've gathered to take clomid after 3 weeks from the last injection of deca but what dosage? i've heard 50mg for four weeks or 100mg for one week then 50mg for two more weeks...please help i'm confused...G
    There two schools of thought here bro, and I've run clomid both ways:

1) 3 weeks after last shot of deca - 50mg/day x 1 week, 100mg/day x 1 week, 50mg/day x 1 week

2) 3 weeks after last shot of deca - 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days

There more popular of the two seems to be #2. But I used option #1 on my first cycle (deca/winny) and kept all but 3-4lbs.

gpupp is offline New Member
    wow that's amazing pete235....usually people loose like half of it...thanks for the info..i'll go with option 2 since clomid isn't too expenisve..rather be safe than sorry

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Actually not tring to step on any toes but what is your need to take clomid after a decca only cycle? In my opinion it would be better used as an anti-e during the cycle rather then after. Decca, not being a test in itself persay, should not supress your natural test levels. If i am mising something let me know.
    Peace out
    Tuff

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Woah, deca will shut down your nutz wayyyyyy faster than test, that is why clomid is recommended my friend. Get "Mr. Happy", happy again!
    -Cy

righton is offline Senior Member
    I'll take door #3, only because it gets the ball(s) rollin quicker and also i like drowning the g/f.

tuff is offline Junior Member
    Deca is a low androgenic steroid , with high anabolic properties. It is excellent for developing size and strength. It does not have very little liver toxicity *nor does it disturb the body’s own hormone functions excessively.*-Steroids .com- drug discription Deca
    The reason for Mr. happy not being up for the job does not mean that your test is supressed. I am not exactly sure what the medical reason is but I don't believe you need clomid after decca only. Now i know you will say "why will taking test bring you back in the game" I offer this, have you ever takin test alone? I took 750mg of test for 8 weeks and BAMMM! I am a daddy. Just could not keep my hands off her.
    I offer this as a suggestion, not fact, maybe deca causes you to focus your normally produced test twards the rebuilding of muscle with the decca, and there for causing you to lack in other areas. And food for thought, I know of people that have taken just decca and the feel fine in the gym and are not overly tired, now for anyone who made the mistake of taking something that shut down test levels and did not use clomid, they know that you become almost worthless in and out of the gym and cannot do anything anyway. So who can explain that?
    Peace out
    tuff

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by righton
    I'll take door #3, only because it gets the ball(s) rollin quicker and also i like drowning the g/f.
    sick bastard

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    btw

clomid should be used after EVERY!!!!!!! steroid cycle.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: how to take clomid after deca?

Originally posted by Pete235

There two schools of thought here bro, and I've run clomid both ways:

1) 3 weeks after last shot of deca - 50mg/day x 1 week, 100mg/day x 1 week, 50mg/day x 1 week

2) 3 weeks after last shot of deca - 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days

There more popular of the two seems to be #2. But I used option #1 on my first cycle (deca/winny) and kept all but 3-4lbs.
    I like to lean towards option 2 too, its worked for me and my bros i know so ill stick to that one.

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    clomid.

Anadrol /Anapolan: 8 - 12 hours after last administration
    Deca : 3 weeks after last injection and clomid for 4 weeks
    Dianabol : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 17 – 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 10 – 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 3 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 2 weeks after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 4 – 8 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 8 – 12 hours after last administration

body72 is offline New Member
    Deca is fucking strong at suppressing your HPTA probably is the wrost offender in AS family, clomid is a must.
    The 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days theory it's ok but i would add 10 more days at the end and i would wait 4 weeks not 3 after the last shot of Deca.
    If u have it, some HCG in the weeks before Clomid at 2000IU would be ok, just to shock your balls, be sure to wait 10 days after last HCG shot before start Clomid.
    Bye
    Body

Thread Information