stetson0032 is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle,,thankful for feedback

I am starting to put together my second cycle. The first one i had was extremly poor(before i discovered AR) so you might consider this my first.
    I want to do a lot more research and get a couple of threads in with feedback from the pros,and get all the gear in, so this cycle will be start around Sept/Oct time frame. This will be a bulking cycle with putting on as little fat as possible(if that is possible)
    Stats: 5'9 170lbs 10%bf
    32 years old, lifting for over 5 years, series for 2
    goals: after the cycle keep 15lbs LM
    I believe i will put on some fat, so my overall weight is not a big concern, just so i can keep 15lbs of LM
    I will do a cutting cycle in march/ april to trim the fat

Cycle (remember i am a novice)
    wk 1-4 dbol ed 15mg
    wk 1-10 Sus 250 w
    wk 1-10 deca 200 w
    wk 1-10 Arimidex .5mg ed
    wk 13-15 clomid 300,100,50
    nolv on hand just in case

I know the doses are low, but it is only my 2nd cycle I would welcome any feedback good or bad,

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Yeah they are low, up the test drop the deca (unless you already have it). Hell 500mg/w sus would be just fine for you bro with just the dbol (which I would up to atleast 25mg/d). Other than that the drug selection itself is good, and you have a good set up.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

well..............

If your going to bump up your test and d-bol which i totally think you should then don't leave poor little deca out bump that up also to 400mg/wk then you should put on a good 10-15lbs and yes 15mg/dat of d-bol is dick!!!!!!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    up the test drop the deca (unless you already have it). Hell 500mg/w sus would be just fine for you bro with just the dbol (which I would up to atleast 25mg/d). Other than that the drug selection itself is good, and you have a good set up.
    Bingo... 500 mg test and 25 mg dbol .

Thanks for the feedback, i have seen many cycles with 500 test, 400 deca , 25 dbol . my questions is would this be a high, med or low dose for someone new like myself, (1st 2nd cycle) if you could even classify a cycle this way. If i did this type of cycle,(above) what would be my third cycle dosage, more or the same? If my goals were the same?

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    Keep an eye on my upcoming posts Stetson. I'm going with the Sus/deca /dbol 10 week cycle starting in a couple of days. My doses are:Sus 600 mg/wk, deca 400 mg/wk, and dbol 35 mg/day (weeks 1-4). I'll update the board weekly with my gains.

ok,, i know iam going to increase the dbol to at least 25mg ed. iam still undecided on sus only at 500mg w or just uping the sus to 500 w and deca 300 or 400 w. iam watching lowell34 he just started a similiar cycle.
    one question to add,, as my stats said above, iam 170lbs would a 3500 to 4000 cal diet be sufficient to achieve the goal i have stated?

Thread Information