iluvttokyo is offline Junior Member

Urgent Help PLease

Aight ive taken test 3 times b4, my last cycle consisted of eq at 400mgs per wk and test at 400 mg of test per week. now im doin the same, time off = time on and i am seen NO results. My weight is exactly the same , the only thing thats diff is imeatin 2000 cal and last cycle i ate bout 3000cal / day. i am also not as horny as i was b4, ths is really pissin me off cause i have this banging girl and cant satisfy her,as i did on so well on previous cycles. Is this shit fake,or do i need to be shottin more3 cause my body is used to this amount. should i continue takin this shit or cut it off asap. by the way im usin a diff source (my 1st time using him) my friend is in the same boat but hes shootin 700 mgs of test and 450 of deca . this is week 6 or seven and i expected to gain at least 5-7 pds by now. What should i do, Mods and vets pease help,....... thanx

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    what is your actual bodyweight?
    I really think that your problem doesn't come of your gear but of your food:2000 cal seems to be not enough,it all depends of your bodyweight...
    don't forget:GEAR WON'T DO ANYTHING ALONE...

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Can't really say if you got real or fake stuff cause you're taking in such a small amount of calories . If you don't eat you won't grow. Why did you drop from 3000 cals/day last cycle to 2000cals/day this time?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm guessing that you grew on your last cycle--that's probably why you're doing another cycle. Since you're BIGGER than you were when you were eating 3,000 calories and growing, then you need to eat AT LEAST the same amount as before just to stabilize the muscle.

If you're eating 1,000 cal less than you were eating on your last cycle AND you'er bigger, then you are definitely not giving your body enough nourishment to work with.

Without sufficient calories...Without the protien you cannot grow.

Eat well and work hard. Best to you, man.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro did you finish your last cycles with clomid? Just like everyone said above, you cannot grow without proper diet. Im doing same cycle as you mentioned and have winnys in mine too and Im in week 8 and have gained 16 lbs so its working fine for me, i probaly would be gaining more if i took in more protein but I been cheating on my diet but still manage to intake at least 250-300 mg of protein a day except on weekends cause i pig out on junk food but oh well im satisfied with my gains and strength so its working fine for me. whats your dite look like ed?

Everyone says test is whatyoumake it. so if i eat around 2000-3000 cal a day i should get ripped or at least more ripped. Im goin to add in winny next week to, this is from a diff source so i think its real. my strength is decent to serious gains but some noticible, although it could be due to mental reasons. my stats are 5'10" bout 200. Is my test recpetors in my muscles saturated so thays y im not seein gains. I dont want to get bloated and fat lookin this is supposed to be a cuttin one. and yes i follow up with clommd. thnx for any more info.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    don't do a "cutting bulking cycle"!! if you want muscles you have to eat more than you ate the first time man!! it's logical!!
    don't expect to be ripped if you want to gain mass bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    mike's right. You CAN do a lean mass cycle, but diet needs to be constantly changing, something ole PaPa calls carb rotation.

Keeps body burning calories, cuz your body never knows what its getting. Also, definately packs on the lean mass. Not as dramatic on the weight scale. but you can see it. trust me.

Papapump, For this lean mass cycle, i should very my carb intake everyday, so it shoks the body, should i be eating 2000 cal ne day and 3500 cal another? any advice is greatly appreciated,.... And 1 other ? y aint i horney as fuck , the last couple test cycles i did i fucked anywhere from 4-8 times a day, now i have troble with gettin it up for rund two. or am i just greedy??????

Thread Information