charlie20 is offline New Member

Going with test enth

For my first cycle I pretty sure i'm going to go with test enth, am going to have nolva on hand in case. Now i'm a soldier in the army and i'm not too eager to put on alot of mass I do however want to increase strength and loose body fat, with my diet and my workout discipline I believe this is achievable, the question I have is there something else I should really add, I am a beginner and will be staying on this site before i don anything, this is my first cycle.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you risk it? (Army that is) Is a some strengh worth your Army life?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I dont think test e would be your best bet.. your not trying to put on alot of mass but trying to attain strength at the same time so maybe test prop would suit you better.. or maybe even var would match your goal.. it sounds like you want to get leaner and stronger with not much emphasis on getting larger and var would seem like a decent choice..test e will make u bigger..
    Last edited by Liftnainez; 03-29-2006 at 07:40 PM.

Testing very rarely occurs, they need to have reasonable doubt, now if I bulk up 40lbs in no time then maybe that may raise some suspision, thats the reason i'm not interested on the mass.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    They should give all soldiers the right to juice. Stronger more athletic soldiers. Fire it up!

Test prop, yes i'm also thinking that as well, i quess that would also help me get over the newbie needle jitters, lol

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    theres nothing better than test e for a first cycle!

but is there something i should run with it??............thx for the help bros

Quote Originally Posted by geobatman
    theres nothing better than test e for a first cycle!
    read his post again.. test e is a good choice but hes not looking for mass gain.. prop would suit him more..

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie20
    Testing very rarely occurs, they need to have reasonable doubt, now if I bulk up 40lbs in no time then maybe that may raise some suspision, thats the reason i'm not interested on the mass.
    I would try var only (although I have not done oral only cycles). Great for srenghth...with little mass. Prop will add just as much muscle mass as Enan....just less bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie20
    but is there something i should run with it??............thx for the help bros
    i know prop requires more shooting up but it shouldnt be that bad bro.. u could add something to it but its not a neccessity.. maybe tbol var or eq..

wicked thx bros, I will look into what you've all said, I haven't looked much into var, but will now and will still keep in mind test e, just worried about raising suspision with getting big fast, i will let you know what i go with when i do....thx again

skingusmc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllGearedUp
    They should give all soldiers the right to juice. Stronger more athletic soldiers. Fire it up!

Are you crazy man? i'm a Marine and juicing is one of the dumbest things you could do. Do u know the diet we have when we get deployed or stay a week out in the field? maybe 1000 calories a day and constant moving/exercising. I've seen guys on creatine shrink 20-30 pounds in 3 weeks.

Nevertheless, I'm just a reservist and i'm in the middle of a cycle so i kinda ate my words on that one! lol

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    Prop would give you more the results your looking for. The reason that Test E is recommended so hard to new guys is the fact you only need to shoot twice a week compared to prop everyday

Thread Information