JOHNNY LATS is offline New Member

Winny Tabs Question

I am takin 50mg winny tabs every day at 12pm (dont want to cut in half.) I am on day 6 and feel or see nothing, when do they kick in, and how long should i stay on them.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I take mine once a day as well. You won't see a whole lot of difference with winny alone, but you should start to feel stroger in the gym...very shortly.

JOHNNY LATS is offline New Member
    how many should i take, and i thought winny was suppose to get u ripped. When should i start seeing these results.

1 per day = 50mg/day

Winny will not get you ripped. As a matter of fact NO steroid will get you ripped. The only thing that will get you ripped is diet and cardio. If you want to speed up the process you can add an ECA, clen or T3.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Winny will not get you ripped. As a matter of fact NO steroid will get you ripped. The only thing that will get you ripped is diet and cardio.
    BINGO

Winnie will make your muscles hard and help minimize muscle and strenght loss as you lose weight.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ok here's the golden question...........

LATS, what's your current BF %??

Re: ok here's the golden question...........

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    LATS, what's your current BF %??
    Great point PB!! Winny will not even promote a lean hard look unless you are already somewhat lean.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you know i'm not flaming at all

i just hear guys at my gym who are obviously like 20 % BF tlking about how ripped they're gonna be when they hit p their winny.i just snicker to myself, walk by them and pretend like i'm wiping my sweat off my face w/ my shirt and just give them a flash of the abs for a goof, it's great fun!!!!

but seriously LATS, you have to be significantly lean to be RIPPED on winny.yeah you may see some seperation if you are like mid teens % wise, but RIPPED you need to be IMO under at least 8%. trust me, pete is right w/ what he said.
    BTW, pete what's crackin?!!!

Re: you know i'm not flaming at all

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    BTW, pete what's crackin?!!!
    Same ole same ole.....just a poor white bread canuk struggling to keep his dick hard in a cruel and harsh world!!

tuff is offline Junior Member
    I would deffinatly not recomend you take t3 while onthe winnie. Try clen on the winnie and then t3 after and you will deffinatly lean up, no dout about it.
    Peace ot
    Tuff

Originally posted by tuff
    I would deffinatly not recomend you take t3 while onthe winnie. Try clen on the winnie and then t3 after and you will deffinatly lean up, no dout about it.
    Peace ot
    Tuff
    Good point Tuff. I should have been more clear with my original post. I meant that winstrol is not used as a cutting drug (even though it is a popular steroid to use when dieting). I was trying to point out that some drugs people do use for losing fat are ECA stacks, clen, T3, dnp . Sorry if that came across the wrong way.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Clen is the way to go bro. Save the T3 till after.

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys, if I was running a cycle of the 50mg winny ED along with some clen , would I be better off to do a run of dnp before or after? I'm guessing that my bf is in the low to mid-teens so I wasn't sure if I'd be better off to drop it down a little with the dnp first and finish up with winny/clen or vice versa? Any ideas?

Spyder Guest
    like the guys have been saying, take the winny ED. ... for 6-8 weeks. along with clen . by week four, looking at yourself in the mirror will make you wet. and if you can get your hands on winny amps, take them instead.

Thread Information