BigBadBoy is offline New Member

Exclamation Want To Get Started Soon, Need A Few Tips

I want to get started on a cycle and I want to know what exactly I need to get. I keep reading about these test and clomid things and was wondering what exactly they are. I wanted to do about a six week cycle of deca /bol or whatever it is called if that is possible. Can any of the supplements I need be bought over the counter? And how much of this stuff should I take a day.

LABoy is offline New Member
    BigBadBoy:
    If you are truely serious about juicing than I suggest you start researching. You could begin by reading the Educational Threads right here. The answers to ALL of your questions are on this and several other boards, not to mention the other numerous sites that can educate you.

Shoot high,
    LAB

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Want To Get Started Soon, Need A Few Tips

Originally posted by BigBadBoy
    I want to get started on a cycle and I want to know what exactly I need to get. I keep reading about these test and clomid things and was wondering what exactly they are. I wanted to do about a six week cycle of deca /bol or whatever it is called if that is possible. Can any of the supplements I need be bought over the counter? And how much of this stuff should I take a day.
    WHOA WHOA WHOA THERE COWBOY!!! Slow down buddy!! Before you do gear you need to do several things:

1) MORE RESEARCH!! Or in your case "some" research as it is obvious that you haven't done any yet! That's not a flame guy, it's good advice. Nobody who cares about their health jumps into this blindly, it can be dangerous. I suggest you research at least a month before making any decisions.

2) Read the board rules! If you come on and ask for information without having done any homework on your own you will not get any answers as nobody will take you seriously or give you the time of day

3) Give us information such as age, height, weight, years training, diet plan and goals. We can go from there.

Dude, this is for your own good. Not only are AAS illegal (it's a felony to possess them) but they are potentially harmful and in some odd cases, lethal!! BTW....no, you cannot buy anything OTC!!

BigBadBoy is offline New Member

okay okay, I did do some research

Thank you for being concerned, I have been doing some research and my plan was to take Deca and I was not sure if I was gonna even do an entire cycle cause I dont exactly want to do it for more than about six weeks though I couldnt find anything on if shorter time is effective or not or how to do that. I dont know if I should do two different ones or if just Deca will be fine. I am definitely concerned about my health and thats why I am asking a few of you guys who actually have experience with this stuff.

Right now I am 20 years old, I am 6'1" 215 lbs., probably around 13% body fat but im not exactly sure on that. I have been training since I was about 14. My diet isnt the greatest but only because I live in college dorms where the food is not that great, this summer I will be home and will be able to cook for myself and eat some better foods. My goals are sport specific, I play D1 football and want to gain about 15 lbs of muscle and lose some fat as well as maintaining if not improving on my speed. I basically wanna do the same thing everyone else in my position does: get bigger, faster, and stronger. And I didnt mean getting steroids over the counter and stuff like that, I meant like vitamins and such that I could supplement but I found plenty of that stuff in the other threads. Thanks.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    That's better, thanks bro. Again, I'm not flaming you but you really didn't do enough research as most of the answers you are seeking are here in the archives (oh and the factthat you refered to dianabol as bol tipped me off as well ) Regardless, you are looking for advice and we can help. IMO a deca only stack is OK but definately not great. Deca will give you some size and strength increase but you would be fat better off with an injectable test. Deca can also be detected in your system for up to 18 months...not a good thing if you ever get tested (D1 Football). Short cycles are not recommended, the least amount of time on would be about 8 weeks.

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 35mg/day
    weeks 1-8 test cyp @ 400mg/week
    week 10 clomid @ 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day x next 10 days, 50mg/day x next 10 days

Have nolvadex on hand as test and dbol aromatize (leads to gyno "bitch tits")

Good luck bro

Thread Information