stretch is offline New Member

I hit something.....BLOOD!!!!!!

i just did my injection in my glute and when i asperated blood flowed through the syringe(then the suspension turned pink). i pulled out and used another pin, but i reused the suspension that had blood in it. was that right to do? i am using a 22gauge 1.5 inch pin filled with 2cc's of suspension. YES i know where to inject. i am not a first timer..... first timer for blood though.i think i injected a little closer to my hip this time. for all the people who dont asperate when hitting glutes...ASPERATE!

jaybird is offline Junior Member
    I am an E.M.T. ( medical expereance). If the blood coagulated (got hard) then you waited to long to restick your self! I'm sure you got scared. You have nothing to worry about your body will break down the blood that you injected. Next time just restick sooner.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Ive been through same thing, all I did was re stick and injected with a little blood in syringe but dont think it hurt anything but im not a doc so thats just my opinion and what ive experienced from my cycle im on .

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I heard that you could die if you shoot up and you draw blood. Is that true?

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Bro best thing is to drop by your Doc and tell'em what happened... He is the only one at this point with the opnion that matters (no flame to any member on this board intended).... Don't take Ur health for granted bro...

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by titanstigers333
    I heard that you could die if you shoot up and you draw blood. Is that true?
    if you shoot in a vein,you risk big problems bro,that's why it's so important to aspirate before injecting...
    BTW if you aspirate blood,try to reinject it and change the injection site,but if some blood stayed in the syringe,don't be afraid it won't kill you and it won't change anything (it happened to me yesterday!!)

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    I DON'T MEAN TO SOUND LIKE A DUMBASS, BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ASPERATE?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    after you insert the pin into yourself you pull back , if you see tiny bubbles your good. if you see blood, back out and try another location.

its to insure you dont inject your gear directly into your bloodstream since we are interested in injecting into the muscle

Thats what i have read anyways. I havent made the big jump yet

Billmister is offline Member

Arrow

yeah yesterday i shot my friend, and when i pulled out buble came in and then blood, so i tried another location and bubbles came in followed my blood. took a total of 4 location to hit that sucker. I couldn't stop myself feeling his pain (and laughing my ass off) man he was in pain... i hope that never happens to me, so far i always hit the muscle. another thing is i think it would be better if the person being injected bends over a bit. so the muslc is closer to the skin... i think

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I lean up against a wall a stand on one leg and put all the pressure on it and have somebody shoot it. I can barely feel it.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If I Aspirate and get blood in the syringe, what should I do?

A: Remove the needle and re-inject. A needle that shows blood upon aspiration can be inserted into another site providing it's done at the same sitting and the new site is wiped with alcohol. When you aspirate , you only pull back on the syringe slightly, so there should not be too much blood; the little bit that is there will not harm the muscle. No new needle is necessary (since you're not going from one person's body to another person's). In fact, when shots from a single syringe are split into two or more sites, physicians will use the same needle. (This is especially common when injecting xylocaine to numb up a site that is about to be sutured.). (Contributed by TNT)

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    its not uncommon for the occassional gusher....youve simply passed through a vein......

as the gentlemen have said.....always aspirate prior to using....

Unity66

j.j. is offline Associate Member

Thread Information