Ozzy is offline Senior Member

After researching, I'm going with Deca,Test

After researching for almost a month, I've decided to go with Testoviron 250 and deca . It's my first cycle in a while and was a little hesitant with stacking the test with anything. But after reading and reading I started to think I wouldn't like the results with just the test by itself. My stats are 40 years old 5'7" 175 and have been faithful to working out for a solid 2 years. Shit, I feel guilty when I take a day off. That is how addicted I am to working out. I've been working out since I was 13 with a few set backs since then due to injuries. I'm a quick gainer so I think if I stick to a strick diet and tons of protein , I'll do well on this cycle. Here's how I'm planning on running it.

1-10 wks deca 200mg
    1-10 wks testoviron 250
    clomid 3 wks after last shot, day 1 300mg, 10 days 100mg, 10 days 50mg
    novaldex just in case

Any comments much appreciated

ps. I know this may still sound light to alot of you but, like I said I'm just getting back in the game.

bump

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro im not sure what your goals are but Im in my 8thweek of test/EQ /winny and love it in fact Im glad i went with this cycle instead of deca cause the hardness on my body is amazing. I think i wouldve had more bloat look with deca plus more of a chance of gyno and the worst the deca dick so I think you ought to research eq and see what you think about it and compare it to deca and weigh the pros and cons out and see what out weighs which and go with it but I have 3 buddies that just finished deca/ test cycle and they look good but a little bloated, I forgot to mention Im taking .25 ** armidex so thats helping with water too from test. Whatever you do, gl bro and keep us posted with your gains.

Thanks rangerdude, I was trying to get eq, but had no luck. I really wanted to go with eq too. I contacted my source and he don't carry it . After I looked around on the board, I thought deca would be the next best thing to stack with test. Is there something I may be missing ? Thanks

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    You shouldn't have problems with deca dick since you're taking test with it. And as far as having a little more water retention with deca , you can drop the water in a fairly short amount of time post cycle so i wouldn't be too worried about it.

Should I even consider arimidex for water retention, or will it be that minimal ? Thanks

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey bro im not sure what your goals are but Im in my 8thweek of test/EQ /winny and love it in fact Im glad i went with this cycle instead of deca cause the hardness on my body is amazing. I think i wouldve had more bloat look with deca plus more of a chance of gyno and the worst the deca dick so I think you ought to research eq and see what you think about it and compare it to deca and weigh the pros and cons out and see what out weighs which and go with it but I have 3 buddies that just finished deca/ test cycle and they look good but a little bloated, I forgot to mention Im taking .25 ** armidex so thats helping with water too from test. Whatever you do, gl bro and keep us posted with your gains.
    I'll be doing almost the same cycle,excepted I'll ad trenb+GH (4iu/day/5 months)...u seem to be very happy with the results you obtained,what changed on your body exactly? just curious to know what'll happen to me

Thread Information