Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member

What can I expect from this cycle?

Stats: 5'11'', 190, 9% bf

Training: 4 days on/1 off

Cardio: I am in a professional wrestling school so I do light to moderate ring work for about 1-1.5 hours 3 nights a week.

Cycle:
    wk1-6 75mg Tren /ed
    wk1-10 250mg Enan
    wk1-10 400mg Eq
    wk13-15 Clomid

Nolva on hand in case of gyno

Diet: 3500 cals: 42%protein, 42%carbs, 16%fat

Supps:Glutamine and Creatine, Multivitamins

So what gains do you guys think I should see? I only threw in the test to keep the unit working. I want to gain 10-15 of pure lean mass. Do you guys think I can get close to that with this plan?

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle?

Luke is offline Associate Member
    At 76mg ed of Fina you might get some kidney pain imho.
    For the rest, I would up the testosterone to 500mg/week.
    250 is low. I think with this cycle, clomid should be done 2 weeks after your last test. shot, not 3 weeks, but I might be wrong...
    Also, I wouldn't do both Eq and Fina at the same time.
    I think they work similar. Just like you wouldn't do Deca and Eq in the same cycle. You might want to do Winstrol instead of Eq, depending on the results you're expecting.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    lukes got some good points. 17-21 days after last shot for clomid, 300/100/50.

tren ran for 6 weeks may cause trouble, but most run for at least 6. just drink lots of water, and although everyone says cranberry extract does absolutely nothing good for the kidneys...id take it so i can sleep at night.

Good luck bro, if this is your first...15 lean with minimal fat gain should be very attainable if u stick to ur plans. gl

skii96 is offline Member
    I would also up the test to 500-600 and run the fina 8-10 wks

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think they work similar. Just like you wouldn't do Deca and Eq in the same cycle. You might want to do Winstrol instead of Eq, depending on the results you're expecting.
    Equipose and Deca can be used together with good effect also eq and tren will work well together I will be doing it myself soon. All juice affects the ar High doses of Deca and Fina toghether would not be recomended due to progesterone related sides but eq and fina would be cool. As PPP says cranberry juice and high water intake watch the color of ur pee if it goes darker take in more water keep an eye out for kidney pains. I think personally I will be using 500mg a week of test on my cycle if you want to add that much without bloating I would add armidex to, listen to ur body for time to take clomid about 2-2.5 weeks would be perfect I would say

peace

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how bad is fina on the hairline compard to test, and dbol ?

slightly less damage done, same amount, or more?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    different depends how prone you are to hairloss from dhn. test, dbol converts to dht where as deca , fina converts to dhn which in effect can be worse on the hairline just depends its individual

peace

Originally posted by Iron horse
    how bad is fina on the hairline compard to test, and dbol ?

slightly less damage done, same amount, or more?
    I'm taking Fina right now with TestCyp and Omnas.
    No hairloss so far. I'm using Nizoral on hair to prevent hair loss.
    When you use Final, it's important that you do not use anything that blocks DHT convertsion, such as Nioxin, as it will make matters worse.

Cheers,
    Luke

Originally posted by skii96
    I would also up the test to 500-600 and run the fina 8-10 wks
    Running Fina for 8-10 weeks at 76mg/day... only if you have a kidney donor lined up :-)))

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    up the test doses to 500 at least would be a good idea..
    I'd say clomid arrives 3 weeks after the last test shot...
    I'd say that you can expect about 20lbs of muscles if this is your first cycle...

Thanks for the help guys. The only reason the test is even in there is to keep my unit working. I really didn't want to run test in this cycle because I can not gain any fat. I mean ABSOLUTLY NONE. Like I said, I am in wrestling school and if i put on any fat it wouldn't be good.

All the research that I've done tells me to go with Fina and Eq to gain pure lean muscle with minimal fat.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You might want to go with prop for your test. You're going to be going with fina every day, mix in the prop and if you see something you don't like with the test (bloated or fat gains), you can drop it, 2-3 days and it's out of your system. Just a thought.

JohnnyB

Thanks, that would make more sense then running Enan which would take 3 weeks to get out of my system if I started seeing bad sides.

fina+prop would be a better idea...you should add arimidex to avoid water due to the test
    don't be afraid of the test,and as Johnny B said 2 days after you retire the test of your cycle you wouldn't see anything...

Originally posted by Twisted_Steele
    Thanks for the help guys. The only reason the test is even in there is to keep my unit working. I really didn't want to run test in this cycle because I can not gain any fat. I mean ABSOLUTLY NONE. Like I said, I am in wrestling school and if i put on any fat it wouldn't be good.

All the research that I've done tells me to go with Fina and Eq to gain pure lean muscle with minimal fat.
    This is VERY hard and you will descrease your gains.
    Calculate your BMR (maintance calories), add to this calories for the activities you do, eg. if your BMR is 2200 and you do 600 cals on cardio, then you now have 2800 cals/day. Then add about 500 cals = 3300.
    This is roughly, but should alllow you to gain with minimal fat.

Originally posted by Luke

This is VERY hard and you will descrease your gains.
    Calculate your BMR (maintance calories), add to this calories for the activities you do, eg. if your BMR is 2200 and you do 600 cals on cardio, then you now have 2800 cals/day. Then add about 500 cals = 3300.
    This is roughly, but should alllow you to gain with minimal fat.
    I agree 100%
    Another Very important factor is the way you eat...whatever will be the product you take,you won't see any results if you don't eat the good way:too many bad food means fat gain,so take care to what you eat and you won't gain a lot of fat even if you're running test bro...

Yeah, that is how I came up with the 3500 cals that I listed in the original post. Thanks for the advice guys.

Originally posted by Twisted_Steele
    Thanks, that would make more sense then running Enan which would take 3 weeks to get out of my system if I started seeing bad sides.
    You probably will not see any side effects from testosterone .
    I'd be more worried about kidneys and tren /fina :-))
    Test. itself is quite safe if kept at lower dosages, e.g. at 500mg/week I have never experienced any side effects not to mention having to withdraw from the cycle...

Thread Information