JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member

Questions ANADROL 50

I plan on taking these, I was wondering how many tabs a day?
    I am 61 a70 and am 24 yrs. I would like to know anything else on Anadrol . I need all the information, Whats the bwest to stack with? Anything Else?
    I searched on this title and ran accross nothing really?

Thanx

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro...are you sure? This is the harshest oral steroid you can take. Do not take any more than 1 per day if you take them at all. I would definately recommend stacking them with something, but a stronger recommendation would be, drop them and start with dianabol instead. You'll get the same results with less trouble and you will feel much better when you are on dbol than when you are on a-bombs. Run the dbol with test @ 400mg/week and you will be very happy. You really should do a little more research first bro. Start with the profile on anadrol :

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php#

JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member
    Thats what the guy had told me too,that they are the strongest . But I can get them at a good price. What would you recommend stacking anadrol with, if stacking with anadrol is a good AS to stack with? Could you write me a a cycle for using them.

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    What kind of Anadrol are you doin? I have taken UNIMED and they are junk! I didn't get much at all out of them. Ttokkyo Anadrol's are also junk to! My friend took those before and didn't get a thing out of them. I know the Anabolon american anadrol's are really good but I don't think you can find them anymore. Good luck dude!

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    if you choose to use them.....do not stack them with trenbolone or nandrolone or your gonna be in for an unpleaseant surprise. if your intent on taking them.....they are only to jump-start your cycle as they are the IG (Instant Gratification AAS). start at 25mg/day and Pete said....dont go over 1/day. the half-life is ~10-12hrs....so dose a.m./p.m. and run them for no more than 4wks......by then the test and any other depot you choose to run will have taken effect.......

hope you like the moonpie face

Unity66

FLORIDA GATOR is offline Junior Member
    i am going to stack them with test and eq????
    100ed abombs
    800mgs test
    eq 600mgs
    i also have a alot of cycles under my belt,,

Thread Information