hulk101 is offline Junior Member

quick question.....

whats up guys/gals

i am in the middle of a cycle right now 5 weeks into it

500 sust/wk
    400 deca /week

now i just got my hands on some dbol tabs... is it ok to throw 25 mgs of dbol by the 6th week for the next 4 weeks..

flex321 is offline Member
    everyone is going to say you should have taken them at the beginning, which you should have. BUT, you didnt have them till now so if you want to take them do so now. I would.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    I suggest you keep em till u finish you sust and deca . Then throw them in for 3 weeks before clomid. Up the dose as well I suggest. 30-40 mg
    Then once into clomid it might be a good idea to run dbol at 10mg in the mornings just to help you progress into the 'clean' state. Some will say that even 10mg will prevent your HPTA from recovering, but those that did run it are all reporting good results even further gains in the post-cycle therapy stage. By all means have your blood tested to see how your natural test is coming back up.

hulk101 is offline Junior Member
    hey anabolik
    bro i never thought about useing dbol after the cycle.. sounds interesting have you done that?

no point in taking them now really. Test and deca should already be kicking in and you should be making nice gains. The only reason to take dbol at the beginning (apart from adding more juice to your body) is so that you dont have to wait 4-5 weeks for slower-acting compounds to kick in. But because of its very fast-acting nature, ease of administration, very short half life, and relative low impact on HPTA at low doses, dbol is a great bridge between you cycle and clomid therapy.
    Last edited by Anabolik; 06-06-2002 at 04:23 PM.

No. Im on my first cycle at the moment but will be running dbol after my last shot and until clomid starts. Probably run it even through clomid. Ive seen plenty of evidence to support dbol post-cycle use from many very experienced users.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i ran dbol the last 4 weeks of my first cycle and i loved it..the pumps and gains were very nice!!!!!! i was pushin up weight that was very impressive and had my friends with their jaws to the floor...it works nice..up the dosage to about 40 and hit them the last 4 weeks

cnyce, dont you think he will be much better off using it as a bridge?
    Of course, he start it now and carry on with it through the whole cycle and then post-cycle, liver values and dbol quantity permitting.

#23 is offline New Member
    Anyone think that 6 weeks is to long??
    Thats how long I want to run it for?
    Should I?

Thread Information