boals is offline New Member

looking for 10-15lbs of mass but still looking to stay cut up for the summer??

Summer is coming and looking to put on 10-15 solid pounds and with the hard cut up look any ideas on what would do this for me?????

* My experience 3-4 yrs lifting 6 days a week, Height 6'1'', Weight 181lbs
    Age 21

Thanks for your responses!
    Last edited by boals; 06-06-2002 at 03:13 PM.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Boals,
    we need more background info- experience, height, weight, bf.

but test enth 500, Eq 400-600 for 10 weeks and d-bol 40mg/day weeks 1-5, then winny weeks 50mg/day weeks 8-12 will do it.

Liquidex is also a must. Otherwise you'll get too much bloat from the test. .5mg or more per day.
    And you will bloat with the d-bol, -period. The last half of the cycle is where you will get more defined and cut up.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    if your wanting to stay cut i would use winny, EQ , anavar ..something along them lines...but we do need more stats before we can truely help

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    tren

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    if you want to stay cut,I don't think it's a good idea to try to gain 10-15 lbs...don't expect to be very cut in a bulking cycle!!!!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Dbolaholic
    tren
    Good choice but I wouldn't recommend it to a beginner.

timetogain is offline New Member
    hey pete,

in a way your right... but if he does his research and knows how to stick himself EOD at 75mg or 50mg good enough for first timer then he will be fine. throw in some Winny at 50 mg a day and maybe prop at 50mg a day if not cyp/enth for 400mg a week. with arimidex at.5 mg a day and he can get big and stay ripped. Again as pete says to everyone its all in the diet... if you eat crap you'll look like crap and loose your cuts. 10-15lb of lean mass is what you are looking for... but again if your not afraid of eod shots then i say try it..

this is my second cycle and i am using tren at 75mg eod... and i can say it is my favorite AS as of yet... awsome pumps, veins like a mofo, change in appearance (lean while obtaining mass) fucking awsome...
    Bad though -> i am very passive but things that don't annoy me start to... but again do your research.... if you don't wanna stick yourself go with EQ/Winny/test...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Fina is high up on my list. Eg, anavar , winny, primo, possibly test prop or suspension are also viable options.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    On the Gotfina message board quite a few beginners are starting off with tren . And not only are they not having any problems that vets aren't having (side effects), for the most part they are loving it. If a beginner has done his research, has the cycle well planned out, and knows what to expect I see no problem recommending what some people are calling the gear of gods to a beginner.

Thread Information