Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member

Can anyone buy Finaplix-H or Component-TH?

Can anyone buy these off of vet supply sites or can only liscensed vets buy them?

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    Sorry guys. Even though it sucks to say this, we are no longer going to allow posting sources for fina or pins. We're just trying to protect the buyer as well as sources in the long run. we know it is not illegal RIGHT NOW. But with the way things are getting out of hand, it's a matter of time. By all means PM members and tell them every source for fina, kits, pins, hell...go to town. Just would you mind helping us out here with this?

-PPP

don't worry bro..you're not in trouble at all for posting this. we're not mad, just keepin it real

later guys
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 06-06-2002 at 02:51 AM.

Twisted_Steele is offline Junior Member
    So if I order a box or 2 it will show up at my house, real thing, no questions asked?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Just in case some Canadian members are interested, it is illegal to import Tren into the country.

seeker is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Twisted_Steele
    So if I order a box or 2 it will show up at my house, real thing, no questions asked?
    Yup, but it is illegal to buy for anything other than implanting into cows. So if the cops or DEA find out you have it (and every sale is recorded) and you don't have any cows you will have some explaning to do. As soon as it is converted to an injectable or DMSO it becomes an illegal controlled substance though.

Thread Information