thegame01 is offline Member

new source= new options , please help

my source didn't come through but i found a new one > an old buddy i went to school with. The last source was suppose to get us 200 mg of test cyp and some clomid as that is all she could get or would give us.The new source will give me anything i want (sweeeeet).Here's my quesation i am looking to beef up and yet stay as cut as i can.My bro is looking to lose a few pounds of fat while gaining some muscle.We dont want to go on a big cycle>i want to keep it simple .he suggested Nandrolona 300 L.A. from mexico(tykko)i think ,i cant find it in the search. And he also suggested winstrol v for my bro.what do you guy's think .I dont want to go crazy on this shit ,just want to gain 10-15 and maitain at least for now
    any help would be great .btw i am 30yrs old,training for 12 yrs 5'8" at 190lbs natural and i am ready .i have been following this board for a while and i am not just some cowboy looking to inject for the fun of it .
    thanks for the help brothers

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    Well ''NANDROLONE 300 L.A.'' is deca and it wont cut you if thats what you want. And if you are going to use it then i say use some kind of test with it,and nolva on hand just in case.

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    Oh yeah sorry i forgot, dont forget the clomid

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Deca and winny is a good cycle, even though Deca tends to hold more water than I like... I mean my friend likes. Personally I would sub Deca for Equipoise , a moderate dose of 200mg of Eq and 200mg of Test for 10 weeks along with Winny 50mgED or EOD weeks 7-13 will yield you the 10-15 pounds that you are looking to gain.

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    Deca and winny is a good cycle, even though Deca tends to hold more water than I like... I mean my friend likes. Personally I would sub Deca for Equipoise, a moderate dose of 200mg of Eq and 200mg of Test for 10 weeks along with Winny 50mgED or EOD weeks 7-13 will yield you the 10-15 pounds that you are looking to gain.
    I agree 200%...you need some test (prop or enanthate ) and if you want to stay as cut as possible,sub eq to deca is a very good thing...don't do 50mg winny eod,ed is better...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by mike2112
    I agree 200%...you need some test (prop or enanthate) and if you want to stay as cut as possible,sub eq to deca is a very good thing...don't do 50mg winny eod,ed is better...
    I have to respectfully disagree with you on several points here Mike. First of all test is not need to make great gains...especially on a first cycle. I would also say that doing winstrol EOD is prefferable for a first cycle, at least until you know how your body reacts. Why over do it if you don't have to. My first cycle was deca @ 400mg/week x 10 weeks and winstrol @ 50mg/EOD weeks 3-8. I drank a lot of water and managed to keep bloating down. I gained 22lbs and kept 19lbs because of clomid. Oh yeah, I wasn't a small guy when I started either, I was 5'10" and 220lbs.

hey guy's whats the diference betwenn winstrol eod and ed. in the drug profile they only have winstrol depot .You have to inject that one every day for better effectiveness (is that true) . i was thinking one shot a week would hurt enough lol. Sorry about not knowing nandrolone was deca . All those names slip your mind the first few times(there is lotsa to learn)So how would be the gains if i went with 4oomg of deca only a week.i want the mildest cycle(least side effects) but with some gains. is this the way to go.How about going only with test which is better if you would only take one which one would it be.

TG01....trust me bro, after your first shot you will realize that there is nothing to it. I just started shots ED and to be honest I look forward to it. It's physcological, but I find sticking a needle in the muscle and shooting AAS empowers and energizes me....gets me ready to hit the weights!! Don't worry about knot knowiung the names yet (deca is actual called nandrolone deconate, which is where the name Nandrolna came from). No, IMO you DO NOT need to take winstrol ED to get good results, re-read my last post to see what it did for me. Here is a great (moderate) beginners cycle:

weeks 1-10 deca @ 400mg/week (2 shots a week keeps blood levels even)
    weeks 3-8 winstrol depot @ 50mg/EOD
    week 13 clomid 300mg/day 1, 100mg/day next 10 days, 50mg/day next 10 days

Eat clean, train hard, drink plenty of water and you will be very happy with the results.

Hey thanks alote bro ,i appreciate and trust your help ,your a veteran here. lets see if i understand this ,so it would go deca at 200 twice a week for a total of 400 right ? then the clomid i understand that one ,no probs.Now the winstrol i think i get 50mg every other day right ? i thought the eod and ed meant something else haha. evry day and every other day. cool .What if i want to go a little less on the winstrol can i do that or even cut it out would i see the gains still .i was thinking twice a week same time as the deca .the other thing is can you mix the two in the same injection >i know that winstrol is water base and i think deca is oil base so you probably cant but just asking.sorry for the millions of questions and thanks again for the help bro .your opinion is much respected

I would leave the winny in there, the reason is that it tends to help combat progesterone sides, although I'm not 100% sure (there is a great thread by Mike on winny and progesterone sides...try a search, good reading), and yes keep it at every other day. Winny is fast acting and you need to keep blood levels constant. As far as mixing the two in the same syringe, there is a mixed camp. Some say don't do it others say it's fine. I can tell you this, I have a good friend who does it all the time with no problems at all, personally I haven't, but hey...I'll leave that up to you

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Pete235
    TG01....trust me bro, after your first shot you will realize that there is nothing to it. I just started shots ED and to be honest I look forward to it. It's physcological, but I find sticking a needle in the muscle and shooting AAS empowers and energizes me....gets me ready to hit the weights!!
    sooo true... I have a ccycle coming up using prop...100 mg ED....
    And i cant wait!!!

I have to respectfully disagree with you on several points here Mike. First of all test is not need to make great gains...especially on a first cycle. I would also say that doing winstrol EOD is prefferable for a first cycle, at least until you know how your body reacts. Why over do it if you don't have to. My first cycle was deca @ 400mg/week x 10 weeks and winstrol @ 50mg/EOD weeks 3-8. I drank a lot of water and managed to keep bloating down. I gained 22lbs and kept 19lbs because of clomid. Oh yeah, I wasn't a small guy when I started either, I was 5'10" and 220lbs.
    Just didn't see it was is first cycle...but I agree and disagree with you: test is not an obligation to have great results,like you said you had food results without it,but it can make a difference, no doubt on it...

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    I just finished a 6 week Omnadren and winny at 50mg daily cyle and gained 15lbs and lost about 2% bodyfat(i'm around 13.5% now) switched to proprianate for 4 weeks after that to be on something fast acting while i clean the omnadren out of my system used clomid afterwards and everything worked out great. Now two months later and still training hard i have lost absolutely none of my gains.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would personally try EQ/test/winny...if I was to ever use Deca i would use test just to prevent deca dick..it doesn't happen to everyone, i would just want to be safe

does deca dick only happen on high doses? My bros is afraid to use deca or any of the other stuff as he says that the test is a natural product in everyones body as other products are chemicals that the body doesn 't produce.He wants to use test cyp as our last source had him convinced it was the best shit around (no sides and big gains and you dont have to stack).Which is the best if taken alone ,all around based on (gains ,gains kept ,sides, etc) I am willing to try any of them as i figure one way or the other we are jumping the fence.Like i said before we want the mildest cycle possible with gains (10-15lbs) my bros needs to lose fat ,is winny the best one?.
    thanks for the replies guy's ,we have to decide which AS product we will be taking so we can get it on

bump i would like to hear from more people .Give me some opinions as to which way is the way to go.

Originally posted by mike2112
    but it can make a difference, no doubt on it...
    Oh absolutely! I wasn't doubting the effectivness of test and I almost always recommend it. I was just stating that it wasn't 100% neccesary to make good gains.

Oh absolutely! I wasn't doubting the effectivness of test and I almost always recommend it. I was just stating that it wasn't 100% neccesary to make good gains.
    I agree 200% bro !!

Thread Information