Thread: primo & prop

rexflexall is offline Associate Member

Question primo & prop

what do you guys think about this cycly at 200mgs of primo a wk and 100 mgs of prop eod? what results should i expect?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i wont even answer that

i'm not sure why you wouldn't awnser but if its because of the low doses i'm the type of person who has very good results off low doses. i gained 40 lbs off of deca alone. i don't see any reason to up my doses if its not necessary.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    The reason he didn't answer bro is because that question is too ambiguous. Nobody can tell you what to expect, it depends on a variety of factors such as diet, training, rest, genetics, etc....We can tell you that historically the gains off of a cycle like that would be moderate but very clean and keepable, meaning very little if any fat gain at all. But don't expect 40lbs. I'm thinking 10-15lbs of quality beef as long as everything is in line.

thanks pete that was all i was after. sorry i didn't make myself clearer. i have a very strick diet and everything is in order as it has been for 7 or 8 years now. i just take the diet, rest, sleep, and routine for granite now.(since i've been acustom for so long) i'm just looking for the hard clean shredded look for the summer and i thought this would do it.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry was just skipin through and I came back to edit and u had beat me to it, I wanted to say really to hard to answer cos of what pete says but if you have 40 posts I would say you should be aware of that. To many factors to consider I mean if u took that and sat and ur ass and ate pizza you will gain some fat to many guesses for me. Saying all that I would say its a low dose cycle which you may if u were lucky gain 10lb from if u got 15 I would be suprised

peace

Thread Information