J-Bud is offline Associate Member

how long between cycles

I am finishing my last few weeks of a Test/Deca /Dbol cycle, I'll take clomid weeks 13-16. How long do I need to wait to start a Test/Eq/Dbol cycle? Also is that the best cutting/gaining cycle? Or should I add Winny?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Most will say time on=time off. I can't wait that long though. At first I wasn't so bad but then I didn't stand a chance. I just got off a 14 week cycle and have been off for 6 weeks. I'm very proud of myself, mind you I'm also using clen and T3 and pgf2a at the moment. I'll probably give it another 2 weeks before I hit fina/eq/anavar . I am getting blood tests done Monday though so if everyhting is fine, why wait? I am praying everything is fine. Come on nuts!

what things do you get from a fina/eq/anvar cycle? Do you get anygains without any test?

Originally posted by J-Bud
    what things do you get from a fina/eq/anvar cycle? Do you get anygains without any test?

That combo would be a great stack for solid gains bro...as for the test/eq/dbol ..Well I am not sure that would be the best choice for a cut cycle IMHO. However running the EQ instead of Decca would put you more in the line of a cut cycle.

Are you really wanting to cut up as in you are dieting and the whole 9 yards or are you just wanting a cycle that does not produce large water retention and just plain bulk muscle?

Anytime I am cutting or looking for hard lean gains, not water, I use winny/EQ/test and now fina...I am a big lover of test so every cycle I take I run it at 600mg min....however I have done many cycles so I need somewhat different combos and amounts of gear that a guy that has not done many previous cycles would not need to take.

What are your stats bro...how many cycles and so on have you done?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i did 2nd 12wks cycle and waited 4wks timeoff
    bcos i coundt get my gear right away
    but i think it depends from what results each indiviual person gets, me 2nd cycle straight test
    no gain results so i didnt wanted to wait to long
    and started 3rd cycle after 4wks hey so far i'm
    doing fine no problem no side effects yet..

Billmister is offline Member
    fina's great....

Stats are
    27yo 180lbs I'm on my second cycle. Its a 10 week with 400 test and 400 deca weekly, and I did 40Mg of Dbol for the first 4 weeks ED.

As for what I'm looking for, I'm really not adding alot of water weight this time but I can tell there is some. I'd like to get nice hard gains without as much water weight. Not looking to shred out at this time. I want to hit 200lbs first and then work on that some. Any advice would be great.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    time on=time off

Thread Information